What's new

FS: My 99 S15 Spec-R Aero

Reaction score
Here we have my mint S15 Silvia for sale, the need has come to free up some money and also to buy another car that i have always wanted. The car does not get used to its full potential and is only really used to get to my work which is 5 miles from my house, so here goes:
Car for sale:
1999 S15 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (ball bearing turbo)

Mileage:
60,000 miles with certificate to prove

Condition:
The car is in awesome condition, it is in another league to all the other S15’s i viewed when i was searching for one. It is currently the car that Extreme JDM car club has chosen to use as their banner picture/symbol on all advertising. The awesome pearl white paint looks great, especially in the sun and only has a few minor stone chips as to be expected. All panels are straight and true, and all the shut lines fit as they should. The car has the full aero kit which is in perfect knick, it took me ages to find one in this condition with the full kit as most that are advertised don’t actually have the full aero kit – even if it says it does. The engine and bay is clean as can be, it is definitely the cleanest out of all the cars i have owned and anyone who knows me will testify that all the cars i have owned have been top notch and have been sold to the first person that has viewed them. The interior and boot are pretty much bog standard and untouched apart from a brand new Nardi gaitor and a Nismo gear knob as well as the Pioneer double din dvd player , the seats have no sag and the back seats look like they have never been used. The underside of the car looks like brand new and the car gets cleaned religiously. The car drives faultlessly and pulls strongly through the gear range, everything feels tight and new and the 4 brand new Falken tyres hold the road superbly. The car was also recently serviced at Nissan and has hardly been used in the past two months. This car really is as good as it looks, it took me a good few months to find the right car but it was worth the wait, the only reason i am selling up is to free up a bit of money and get the next car of my dreams. MOT runs until May 2012, and tax until Sep 2011 but will be replaced with 6 months when the time comes.

Modifications:
Full Aero Kit from factory
18” Work Emotion XD9’s with new Falken Tyres
Anodised Blue Extended Wheel Nuts
330mm 8 Piston K-Sport Front Brakes (only done about 500 miles, cost me around £900. Still have the standards included)
Nismo S tune Fixed Height Suspension
Dmax Rear Lights (standards included)
Tomei Stainless Manifold
Tomei Turbo Elbow & Downpipe
Stainless Decat
Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back
Apexi Power Intake (standard airbox included)
HKS Sequential BOV
Nismo Front Upper Strut Brace
Nismo Fuel Cap
Nismo Oil Cap
Pioneer Double Din Touch Screen DVD Head Unit (AVH-3200BT)
Tegiwa (Nismo) Gear Knob with Nardi Leather Gaitor
Defi Boost Gauge and controller mounted in centre console arm rest
Viper Thatcham cat1 alarm immobiliser with remote start & turbo timer

Pictures:

Price:
£10,650 OVVNO
Call or text me on my mobile for any more info : 07914495955
Or email me on lloydbernasconi@gmail.com
I am free most evenings and weekends for anyone to come view the car, just give me a shout.

cheers
Lloyd :D

Last edited:

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Hi Natune, I'm comnig from South Paris into Dovers this monday at SVAimports Garage, to see what they have in stock about S15... Maybe we could meet there or somewhere else to see your car ?
I'll Be with my Friend with in Honda Civic EG6 Jap ^^
Cordially
Seal
http://forum.s15oc.com/member.php?2069-natune

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Very nice, clean looking car Lloyd. Has it had previous owners on this forum?

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Hey Craig, there you are ! ^^ Still for not sell your S15 ? lol

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Still for sale Llyod ? I might be interrested if i could see it ! Send me more informations if you want... ;)

H

harvey

fancy holding it till about jan for me lol, beautiful car mate, good luck with the sale

U

unknown source

That is the BEST S15 I have ever seen!!

Just written off my S13 thanks to a lot of rain and 380 horses, tempted to sell up and get this beautiful car!