What's new

FS: Nissan 200sx S15 Spec R GT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So after along nights thinking about this, ive decided to put my car for sale and move onto a more appropriate car for my job lol.

She is an ADM 2002 Spec R GT 200sx, manual and has 157 xxx KM's on the clock.I have had her serviced every 5000km at Nissan and is washed and garaged
As this is an ADM model, it is better for insurance as compared to the JDM models.
Ive babied this car and looked after it soo she is in awesome condition with few scratches here n there :)

AERO BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has an genuine aero bar attached to her which was bought brand new and is less than 4 months old so the condition is very mint.

MODS:

K&N Pod Filter
Carbon Fiber Struct Brace
Garrett 2860rs Turbo with 0.86 Rear Housing
FMIC
HKS SSQV BOV
Full 3" Exhaust with 4.5" Muffler
6000K HID's
Smoked Yashio Tail Lights
Turbosmart Boost Tee
Electronic Drift Boost Gauge
Lowered King Springs
Kenwood Double Din DVD player
Genuine Front JDM Aero Bar with Fog Lights
17" Nismo LMGT3 Rims with Kumho KU36's with 95% thread
Aftermarket Cruise Control
Brand new Reema Brake Pads
Front DBA4000 Slotted Rotors
Rear RDA Slotted Rotors
High Flow Cat

This car made 181kw with the stock s15 t28 turbo and now should be putting out close to 200kw with the 2860 running at 14psi. The turbo is less than 1000Km's old.
The engine is in very healthy condition as it was able to make 181kw on 12psi with only a FMIC, exhaust and pod filter and has the capability to make over 200kw easily with the new turbo and a tune.

I want $18500 ono for her and i will sell her for cheaper for less mods. i.e stock front bar, stock tails lights etc.

I am willing to trade for Evo 9 with cash of course:)

Cheers guys :D

Last edited: