What's new

FS: Nissan S14.5 Blue + S14A

M

mrsheen04

I know i have posted much on here and dont mean to be cheeky for putting up a forsale thread with out really putting much input into the forums...:eek:

I am selling this car as i have to many projects on the go at the moment and like everyone else i need to free up some money.
Car has Mot and Tax till December, Just had a full respray (12/04/11) in a lovely blue with matching rocker cover also has a set of white 17" rota's which i think works very well with the car, i have a few sets of wheels and depends on what you like we can work something out. I will get pictures as soon as possible of the seal ect....they are mint and there is no rust to seals.

Parts:
Vented bonnet
excedy clutch
Mainfold
Elbow
3" Exhaust
Braided Turbo Lines
Air filter
Intercooler
300zx fuel filter
Walbro 225 fuel pump
suede steering wheel
Tein springs
Side skirt's painted but not fitted
Also have other parts which i will sell at an extra cost:
Nismo's 555
Z32 afm
Apexi Power Fc
2x Brand new Luke Harness (Black)
Hks Actuator
Brand new 225 walbro pump
Sytech Fuel reg brand new

I serviced the car the same time i done the clutch 1800miles ago car is spot on....if i had to pick out its bad point it would be that the washer jets are not working due to having fitted the vented bonnet and have never got round to fitting the washer jets.
please feel free to call me or email me any time if you have any questions i will be more than happy to help.
£3775

Update:
i took a few rushed pictures today, the car does need a clean as its been sat in my garage for about 3/4weeks now. if people want any pictures in particular please let me know and i will sort them out.
if i get no luck selling the car as a whole i might break it, which would be a big shame as this is a lovely car thats only just been painted, but i just dont have the time to use the car as i would like.
i do also have an s14a for sale with stage one mods which will be going up for around £2200 more or less the same spec as the s14.5.
Extra parts that i have for sale also:
Apexi power fc: Sold to CLIVE (driftworks)
Nismo 555: Sold to Davey (sxoc)
Z32 Air flow: £80
Greddy pro b spec 2: £170 (Boxed Like new)
Greddy pro b spec 2: £140 (Boxed)
Black Luke Harness x 2: £100 (Brand new unopend)
S15 front Bumper needs paint: £30
s14A Dash £30
S14 Bonnet £40
S14 Rear Lights £30
S14 Head lights £50

S14A