Perfectrun are the nuts!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Got a small delivery from Perfectrun today :nod: It was sent on Wednesday... :eek: :nod: :notworthy:

I ordered it on the 15th, however, due to the Jap public hols last week, the parts could be ordered from Nissan until Monday this week. Truly amazing effort. Five working days from order to receipt from Japan :notworthy: :notworthy: I have to grudgingly acknowledge that Parcelfarce played a part in the quick delivery.

Oh, and as usual, PR marked the parcel 'warranty returned auto parts' and sent it to my home address (as requested) and, as usual, it wasn't stopped by customs...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
what did u get this time??...i think u need to see the doctor nicely i think u are a shopperholic :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The thing was, that the order was changed due to a part being discontinued. They let me know on the Monday and I confirmed a few other bit parts. They can't possibly have ordered them till Tuesday due t the time difference. So it was probably 4 days. The miracle this end is a 24 hour Parcelfarce delivery. All EMS parcels are 24 hour delivery this end. I think Parcelfarce just laugh and toss it on the bottom of the pile. Usually 3 days from when it arrives in the UK.

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Nicely said:
The thing was, that the order was changed due to a part being discontinued. They let me know on the Monday and I confirmed a few other bit parts. They can't possibly have ordered them till Tuesday due t the time difference. So it was probably 4 days. The miracle this end is a 24 hour Parcelfarce delivery. All EMS parcels are 24 hour delivery this end. I think Parcelfarce just laugh and toss it on the bottom of the pile. Usually 3 days from when it arrives in the UK.
EMS here is normally OK... but if it isn't... wow... I ordered some books from Amazon and tracked them leaving the UK... then of course - the tracking stopped after leaving UK.

7 Months later - my books arrived... :)

On average it takes a letter about 1.5 weeks to go from one side of Moscow to another... forget the rest of Russia and the world!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
New record. Shipped Friday, delivered Monday :D :notworthy:

Just hope I get the turbo gasket kit in the same record time.... Need them this weekend when the new tubby goes on.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
New record. Shipped Friday, delivered Monday :D :notworthy:

Just hope I get the turbo gasket kit in the same record time.... Need them this weekend when the new tubby goes on.
New tubby :eek:
have I missed something? Don't you already have a tubular manifold? :confused:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
My turbo is currently drinking oil at an unhealthy rate (I hope its the turbo...), so I'm fitting the 3.5k mile replacement I got last year. Fresh set of gaskets for the turbo :)

EDIT: Damn! Perfectrun can't get them to me by the weekend :cry: ?50 down the drain to pay Nissan GB...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
My turbo is currently drinking oil at an unhealthy rate (I hope its the turbo...), so I'm fitting the 3.5k mile replacement I got last year. Fresh set of gaskets for the turbo :)

EDIT: Damn! Perfectrun can't get them to me by the weekend :cry: ?50 down the drain to pay Nissan GB...
You sure it's the turbo? Get any smoke out of the exhaust?
I would check that oil filter moval kit, just to be sure. Get your hand in there and feel if there's any oil on the hoses or the screw on fittings to the adaptors.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There's no oil leak. Its used over a litre of oil in a month or so and the exhaust is getting very sooty. The turbo is the primary suspect in these cases, followed by the valve and/or piston seals...