H.I.D lights,
Nct 10/11 and will be taxed,
Nismo gearknob,
Autech floor mats,
Pioneer cd player
17x9 et 30 r33 gtr wheels,
4 new tires,
286bhp boostin .85,
Very clean car with full service including VVT and Brand New T28r Turbo from TheNismoShop just fitted with receipts.

€6,700

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Why is this so cheap?
It's ireland! Even still this is way to cheap! Smells funny
Thats all s15s are making in Ireland currently, its a shame, but also a reality of the times we're living in

But saying that, i do think its worth much more than is advertised at, it has a good spec to it , but getting that money for it is another story

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
crazy money - the reason they are cheaper now is pricing like this........ less than 6k gbp :wack:

S

S15 SILVIA

It's stupid in my opinion. Must be desperate!
These cars are worth much more than that, no matter where you live!
You would probably pay that amount in Japan, not over here.
This sort of thing is devaluing all S15s
Know it's up to the owner what he sells his car for, but wow!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Defo devaluing s15's. How can this be worth only slightly more than I've seen some tidy s14's go for. People will use adverts like this to reduce the price of s15s in the future, making stupid offers! Joke.

R

RoLLa777

I priced it at that based on what the majority of people are advertising them for. I know it is worth much more than €6700 but reality is are you going to get more. There is nothing wrong with this car at all. Its priced to sell.

Reaction score
It is a fair price for a 12 year old car, I sold mine a few years ago for 9500 and struggled back then! now there has been an influx of S15's into the UK so the value of these cars has dropped.
Cars drop in price with age, simple as! and at the end of the day, it is just a Nissan....its not as though its a limited edition porsche or something!!!
You can get 2002 350zs for 10k, skyline's, s2000's etc for well under 10k and they are just as elite and newer!
I think to say this car "smells dodgy" is a bit harsh when the guy selling is just being realistic!!!! I hope those comments dont put any negatives on the thread. GLWTS

Reaction score
Country
its the truth thats all the cars are making these days in ireland leave the man alone glws

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
You can get 2002 350zs for 10k, skyline's, s2000's etc for well under 10k and they are just as elite and newer!
I think to say this car "smells dodgy" is a bit harsh when the guy selling is just being realistic!!!! I hope those comments dont put any negatives on the thread. GLWTS
Yeah I shouldn't have said smells dodgy, I take that back! But IMO s15 licks over all those cars you've mentioned. Plus skylines aren't newer or more rare! S15's are rare as diamonds in a desert, compared to 350's and s2000! They are common as Katie price! So don't devalue the s15, it's special! There can't be more than 300 s15's in the uk, that's damn rare.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
it certainly looks clean and someone's going to get a massive bargain....but in honesty there really aren't many importers that are charging less than 9k even for standard cars. even rough modified ones are still selling from importers at those prices... this should sell easily so good luck with it either way ;)

Jay

Reaction score
it breaks my heart to see s15's for sale at these prices. makes me wish i'd waited 18 months to buy one! glws buddy, someone gonna get a bargin!

S

spanner_monkey

What is the mileage, and do you have a certificate of conformity for it? I'm interested but mileage dependent, and would need a certificate of conformity to import into England.

Cheers, and sorry for the ongoing questions.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
You don't need certificate of conformity. I bought mine from Ireland 3 months ago, just MOT it and then register it with dvla, fill out form 54/55a. Phone them up it's really easy for any cars over 10years old.

S

spanner_monkey

Oh right, because I was reading that you needed one even when importing from Ireland.

That makes life easier!
Cheers for that.