What's new

FS: drift spec with a lil difference S15

Reaction score
ok here it is, somthing a little different then the "normal drift look" S15. i just wana start off by saying that im in no rush to sell by any means as i do still love this car. the only reason for selling is to buy a r34 to get the family in on the weekends. i brought it bog standard, and since then have done the following:

wax oiled
hks air filter
2.5" straight through exhaust (inc decat)
bc coilovers
7 point rollcage
vertex lang body kit
25mm vented and wider front wings
sparco pro 2000 seat (red)
dw super low drivers seat rail
nismo gear knob
rota grids (18x10j et15)
welded diff
carpet and rear seats removed (still have them if needed)
ghetto stye rear arch roll (scoffold bar, and it did'nt end well)
nismo style bonnet vent cut into bonnet (not a great finish but does the job)
custom made full splitter with adjuster bars
custom made canards
spec r seats and door cards

ive done one drift day at pod and will do more if the car doesnt sell. even thought its a N/A its still more then able to dirft (as lex showed me
) plus it cheap to insure and very good on fuel! less then half a tank for the hole day at pod, and that was going though 6 tyres!! it has about 120,00km 6months tax with a few months m.o.t. the car drives fine, as is the gearbox.

as ive said im in no rush to sell as its such a great car to drive and to me looks and sounds alsome.

ive been trying to put a different engine in like 1jz, 2jz, sr20det but to date ive been let down every time and tbh im beginning to lose hope now, even got let down with my rear arches

bad points are simples, laquer peeling on o/s rear arch, rear arches are'nt pretty after i attacked them with the scaffold bar. where someone has put filler in the rear n/s arch its cracked after scaffolding. this can be sorted easy with rear over fenders, which is what i will/was going to do so thats why i killed the arches.

the price is £6000 and NO offers please

Reaction score
not really dude. lets just wait and see what happens with the car for the moment though as im not sure whats going on with it at the mo lol

Reaction score
4 NEW tyres fitted and both track rod ends replaced. someone buy this!!!!

Reaction score
going to be put into an auction on saturday on ebay, let your money ready ;)

J

JapanS15

What do you think about the BC coils? Like them / Hate them? Pros vs. Cons?

Reaction score
they are very good, i would buy them again for what ever i get next for sure :)

Reaction score
shame you have to sel its a beautyful car :( quick question how did that vertex lang front bumper fit? im getting one off the same fella in afew weeks,

Reaction score
very well dude, even all the mounting holes line up with the oem holes, it is that good :) i would buy another kit from him tbh

J

JapanS15

Somebody will own this beauty and hopefully they take care of it like you!