What's new

FS: Honda SMX 2.0l auto Black

Reaction score
Hi folks I am selling my old SMX it's a black Lowdown model 2.0l automatic fantastic little run about and quite quick too..

It'a 1997 model with MOT until Dec no tax at the mo runs out end of this month. Runs perfectly a few imperfections but generally in good condition, four nearly new Falken tires. All serviced by me. I will get some more details on here soon.

£1500

Reaction score
Country
man.. that's too funny! we both own the same two cars on opposite sides of the world! i got a black 97 smx and a gray s15 as well!

Reaction score
Any pics of the interior mate?
I will get some sorted but it has the bright Easyjet orange seats with grey dash and door cards.
[/IMG]
This is it with leather type covers on the seats, it no longer has them as they were a pain so got rid..

C

cymruchris

Hi - is it still for sale? :) If so can you PM me a telephone number so I can give you a ring to ask a few questions :) Thanks very much!!

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
Those seat covers are crazy expensive man, I hope you kept them! I used to rock an smx, seriously cool little cars, comfortable and fun!

C

cymruchris

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP - travelled down to him from London, and he kindly collected me from the station. His over the phone description was pretty accurate, and a great guy to deal with, and as you've possibly guessed, I bought the car. It got me back to London with no hiccups.. Insurance is a bit higher than I expected - but overall this will do the job for the coming months, trying to get my business off the ground. Thanks again :)