What's new

FS: Immaculate Standard S15 Spec R - Low Price

T

TOMMO_RH9

Hey everyone,

Some of you might have seen my intro to the forum thread (title 'About Bloody Time!!!) in the members rides section.:cool:

After numerous high power and highly modified cars, I decided to finally get my dream car, a standard low mileage S15 Spec R with no mods so I could make it perfect myself.

Unfortunately (and ironically) its the lowest powered and most standard car I have ever driven that has lost me my licence:cry:. I'm obviously totally gutted - no point crying about it though.:ghey:

Pointless me having a mint car sitting on my drive for 18 months. If it was a stripped out track car I would just keep it and use it but...makes more sense to go.

Here are a couple of pictures:

Basic Info:

1999 Nissan Silvia Spec R
Blue
6 Speed Manual
60,000 miles
12 months MOT
6 Months Tax
New(ish) Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres All Round
Since I've had it all I've done is:
Tidy up centre console - removed double din and added TV/DVD/Touchscreen Headunit
Added expensive de limiter/mph convertor from Torque GT (doesnt suffer with any misreading or sticky needle problems of ebay model)

Also included with the sale will be some car related items I have lying around - snap off wheel boss / personal steering wheel / brand new in packaging bee r rev limiter (worth £120 second hand-paid over £200 from newera)

Will advertise on the usual sites eventually - but as with any car i've owned i always like to offer it to a fellow club member or whatever first
Straight up price for other members and S15 fans
£6750 - defo no p/x of any sort

thanks for looking guys - cheers :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Dude very gutted for you :( That's a cracking base car for anyone wanting to get into the S15 scene and very good price too :thumbs:

What brand is the snap off wheel boss as I'd be interested in buying this off you seperately for my track project? :)

Reaction score
Country
I feel for you mate.

My spec s is up for sale and I'm after a spec r.
Hope my car sells, your spec r is a very good base to work on.

Reaction score
Country
woha, this is almost exactly what I am after, where abouts are you located?
I hope this car still will be around in mid may cause then I will defenitly come and have a look at it.

Reaction score
Country
that sucks, can i ask, since you added a speed cut remover, what did you get caught doing, 130mph??

T

TOMMO_RH9

cheers guys. i am gutted about having to lose it...but just means i can save for 18 months and buy something totally ridiculous when i get my licence back. sorry for the slow replies...just started a new job and been flat out.

LuPix: Snap Off boss is an unknown make - £30 (+postage) unlike some i've used in the past the ball bearings lock nice and solid in this one so no play

Vinnie: Gimmi a shout when you sell yours...

Mange: I'm in no rush to sell - because i'm not buying another car or anything. I'm located in bristol. your more than welcome to come look. to be honest first person that comes to see me with the cash i'll sell to. I just wanted to advertise on here for a week or two before anyone else so hopefully it will go to a good home and get looked after.

Spoonman: I dont really understand your question?

T

TOMMO_RH9

Now sold!!!

car now sold :cry:

have 18 months to save - and can promise i'll be back with something savage...:cool: