What's new

FS: Nissan Silvia S15 Spec S Auto

Reaction score
Country
Hey

Its time to put my S15 for sale.

I personally imported this car from japan last year. It come to the uk in sep last year. I have all the jap documents. I'am the first UK owner of the car.

Here's the spec of the car:

Updated!
Year: 1999
Cat 1 Alarm with 2 key fobs
Rota Boost 17" Wheels & Toyo Tyres
Japspeed induction
Nismo smoked side repeaters
Aero wipers all round
Lightweight battery
Undersealed myself
Fog light is in brake cluters
69,000 Miles approx

HKS Silent Power Exhaust System
Nissan Front Calipers,Disks & Pads. Loads of meat on them. From a Spec R
Been converted from KPH to MPH

MOT untill Sep 2011
Road Tax untill Sep 2011

Had a full service and engine flush when it came to the uk. Car is always run on Shell V-Power.

I still have the original wheels, airbox and original side reapeaters.

Car has alwayes been washed with zymol once a week.

I have only owned the car for about 7 months. Its never been in the snow or track. I use the car about 3 times a week. The insurance is cheap for the car and the petrol is ok. Ive had no real problems with the car. Just had the thermosat replaced a few months ago other than that its been fine. Really good paint work all round. Car has no rust but has one small dent in the petrol cover, one mark on front bumper and light scrape on rear bumper.

If the car sales for my asking price you will get the Rota's and cd/aux player. If it goes for less then i will put on the original wheels and cd player.

The last pic is what the car did look like with the original parts.
Price is £5795 but i will listen to offers tho.

I have advertised it else where.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hey

My brother just got me an HKS Silent Power Exhaust for my birthday.
Had it supplied & fitted by MVM Engineering who did a great job. The owner and his partner both own S15 and after alot of talking I'm keeping me car now. Which I'm quite happy about lol.

Reaction score
Country
My S15 Spec S not for sale now.

Hey

My brother just got me an HKS Silent Power Exhaust for my birthday.
Had it supplied & fitted by MNM Engineering who did a great job. The owner and his partner both own S15 and after alot of talking I'm keeping me car now. Which I'm quite happy about lol.

I load up some pics of it soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hey

My car is back up for sale once again. My mate in Japan has found me a nice Spec R so my Spec S needs to go for the funds.
I've done a few mods since last time so here's the pic of the HKS exhaust system.

Also on the price of £5795 i will throw in the full C-West body kit. Check the 'Car Parts section' for the pics.
Also i have a set of Nissan Spec R Front Caliper's, Disk and Pads ( thanks Chris ) aswel included in the price. Will get them fitted very soon.
I'am still open to sensible offers.
Its on eBay for a discount price of £5200 with no Bodykit, original wheels and original side repeaters.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited: