What's new

Meet: JAP MEET @ Bluewater Essex (Sat 26 Feb)

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just spreading the word. Its a way off yet although there will be another big jap meet @ Bluewater Shopping centre car park on Saturday 26th Feb.

Last months was sh*t hot!! Must've been 200+ cars but only 1 S15!!!! Loads of jap stuff anything from big HP R34's, a couple of R35s, s-bodies, RX7, intergra, civics etc....

Its a civilised meet, nobody doing anything stupid and no reason for any police attention etc!! Well worth a pop down if you aren't up to anything!!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161027147279780

See you down there!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All

As the Meet last night was a really good turnout and didnt get any hassle from Bluewater there is going to be another Meet on The 26th of February.

Meet will take place at 9.00pm in the last Carpark past the roundabouts at Bluewater on Ground Level House Of Frasier and Cinema Side.

I will post this on the same Forums as before so if you fancy coming along again or didnt come and wanted to Please put your name and car in the List Below.

As Before Any Jap Car Welcome.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to this. Only a 5 min drive for me lol.
Good man! :thumbs:

I know there are a load more members on here around the Essex/Kent/London etc area that could come to this

Come on people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Bump for this its this evening!!!

;)

There is a convoy from thurrock services. Get there for 8 to leave at about 8:20ish