What's new

GIZZMO PRICE LIST -- FREE P&P PLUS £15 towards fitting fees

P

prolex-uk

Hopefully title explains it all..............I'll refund you £15 from your order to cover the fitting fees.

Part Number
Description
RRP Inc VAT
GZM-G0001
Gizzmo KMon
£599.00
GZM-G0002
Gizzmo KMon Spare Sensor
£70.00
GZM-G0909
Gizzmo DSII-L
£84.00
GZM-G0910
Gizzmo DSII
£65.00
GZM-G0915
Gizzmo TRII
£TBA
GZM-G0914
Gizzmo Launch Interface II
£149.00
GZM-G0921
Gizzmo MS-IBC
£199.00
GZM-G0922
Gizzmo MS-II
£200.00
GZM-G0926
Gizzmo IBC-R
£249.00
GZM-G6***
Thermal Gaskets
£60.00

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hello mate,can you tell me the difference between the ibc and the ibc r- and are there any extras on the ms II other than the turbo timer,cheers mate..

P

prolex-uk

The IBC - r matches boost to revs............

MS-II is boost controller/FCD/Turbo timer/gauge all in one...............

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Only reason I asked is I have a hks turbo timer already,so was just wondering if there were other features on the ms-II that would make it worthwhile spending out the extra.

P

prolex-uk

the fcd is a good option ............if you up the boost the factory ecu will cut the fuel to the engine if it detects boost is higher than it expects........(on Toyotas anyway.......) the HKS one is £100+ on its own

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah that does sound like a good option,plus I am sure I could sell my turbo timer and fitt this instead would keep the inside lOoking tidier too.
Cheers for the info mate will be sure to come to you when I am ready to buy

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah can deffo vouch MS-IBC is an awesome little package and looks like MS-IBC II the newer version includes turbo timer something which I didn't have with the earlier version (no matter cos I had HKS turbo timer lol).

This time round I'll deffo appreciate turbo timer as Stagea did not come with one!

Never had boost spiking or any other problems - ran stock tubby to 1.2 max after remap with Steve and it controlled boost brilliantly :thumbs: