What's new

Meet: Japfest 2011

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Well as topic says it, are there any idea's about S15OC members going to this festival?

From the Netherlands we have a whole club of cars joining up to ride towards this event. So far we have about 6 cars, 4 Skyline's and 2 S15's including mine. We hope to have atleast 20 as the list continue's to grow! :D

None of us ever went to the UK for a car event, but since we are comming with a whole crew sorta speak, its going to be cool!

So how about it? Any plans? :)

Lars

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well dunno about S15OC cos they all seem to be asleep lol?! :D :p

I'm organising a stand with Club JDM... should have a Stagea (mine lol), at least x3 FD's, hopefully my mate's 600 bhp Skyline, some Civics and any S15's that aren't going with this forum :thumbs:

Can't wait!!!

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Ye the reaction time is slower then a snale on XTC lol :p

Sounds like a plan there and Ill be looking for your Stagea then, love the car!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I am hoping to make japfest wanna get to a few shows this year,hopefully the 15 will be in some sort of order by then lol

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
yip i wanna go, but combe is a long drive away... looking forward to seeing what confirmed events i can come to with s15oc this year :)

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
long drive.. We are driving all the way from the Netherlands to go to japfest :p

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers buddy :)

Yeah really looking forward to this... should have a few for Club JDM but I wanna see as many S15's rockin' at Combe!!!

Surely someone in an S15 is up for challenging me out on track and seeing how fast (or slow) my barge is?? lol :p

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Awesome lol :D

I'm going to look at Japfest website today and see if I can book club stand (for Club JDM) + track sessions :thumbs:

S

S15 SILVIA

Hoping to go to this. Depends what I've got on. Fancy a convoy from the midlands?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm up for it too. Which track sessions are you guys booking? There are only Advanced ones left but should be ok I think. Just means there should't be too many chavs in their Micra's :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've sent off the booking form for Club JDM today :)

We've got 14 confirmed cars on the stand including mine, JameS15 and sliding-r... I've also booked single track session for my Stagea as well as James' Silvia - don't know which one as it just says how many track tickets and how many cars etc!

Yeah we'll be convoying from Midlands down to Chippenham so I can post our convoy times closer to the event :thumbs:

S

S15 SILVIA

Sounds great James. Make sure you do that. Convoy down together. :thumbs: