What's new

FS: Ready to build Huge spec SR20 bottom end

Reaction score
This is a bottom end only, however I can supply a stripped head if needed.

It was intended to be a high compression bottom end to run alot of power. Everything has been done and paid for, all the parts are there to start building it, it just needs assembling.

I've spent about 5 hours of my own time cleaning the block extremely thoroughly and getting every last bit of sealer off any mating faces. The only thing I didn't get machined was the block to head mating face.

S14a block honed out for oversized pistons
Brand new 86.5mm CP 9:1 forged pistons
Brand new Eagle forged rods
Brand new ACL standard size race main bearings
Brand new ACL standard size race big end
Standard size crank with polished faces
Brand new ARP head stud kit
Brand new ARP bottem end stud kit
Brand new genuine Nissan oil pump
Brand new genuine Nissan oil strainer
Brand new genuine Nissan water pump
Brand new genuine Nissan chain tensioner
Brand new genuine Nissan belts
Brand new genuine Nissan flywheel bolts
Complete genuine Nissan engine gasket kit
Brand new genuine Nissan thrust washers
Brand new A'pexi 1.1mm metal head gasket
Brand new ACT Heavy duty paddle clutch
Brand new ACT Ultralite flywheel
Brand new Apex alloy crank pulley

The bottom end is fully balanced with receipt to prove, plus markings still in place as I haven't touched any of it since picking it up from the machine shop.

I've kept all this for a few months now with the possible intent of using it on my S15, but i'm just not going to bother, as what's not broke, don't fix.

I may have missed a couple of parts off the list, but I bought everything new bar the block and crank. I'll go through my receipts later in the day to check everything.

This should be a mega responsive engine with potential of running alot of power even on a standard head. Obviously with the amount of parts that are included in this, it'd be COLLECTION ONLY as the crank alone weighs 18kg.

Price £2500 ONO.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
man, if it wasn't for the fact that i'm all the way over in japan, i'd swoop that bottom end off you in a heart beat! good luck on your sale!

Reaction score
Whoever buys it is getting a bargain as that's £3k worth of parts and machine work there.

Bump.

Reaction score
Bump.

This bottom end will easily push well over 400bhp on a stock head at a mediocre boost level.

Reaction score
I forgot to check this thread for a while. I have it here still if anyone is interested. It can be collected from either Twickenham area or Swindon (where my missus lives)

Reaction score
I would love to buy this but I have to keep it sensible.. Jesus it's a tough one not to just go for it... AAAARRRGGGHHHH..

Reaction score
i don;t suppose you would consider selling the clutch and flywheel seperately would? sorry if i have asked you this once already. If so would you pm me with a price for both, cheers :)

Reaction score
I'm still a little reluctant to split the lot. I do have the rest of the engine too if people are interested. I have a head, but its missing all inlet valves, intake manifold with s14a injectors.

This is a bad arse bottom end for a steal :D. I was planning on running this engine at around 500bhp, with head work and some cams.

Reaction score
I actually still have this. I stored it away and have lubed up any bearing faces and lubed the block bores to keep it fresh.

I've taken the water pump and used it but i'm not willing to go much lower on price just because of that.

I've been offered a HKS stroker kit so that's the only reason i'm bumping this.

Reaction score
Country
I might be interested in a few parts if you wishing to split ;)

S14a block honed out for oversized pistons
Brand new 86.5mm CP 9:1 forged pistons
Brand new ACL standard size race main bearings (unsure as need exact clearance from machine shop over these)
Brand new ACL standard size race big end (as above)
Standard size crank with polished faces
Brand new ARP head stud kit
Brand new ARP bottem end stud kit
Brand new genuine Nissan oil pump
Brand new genuine Nissan oil strainer
Brand new genuine Nissan water pump
Brand new genuine Nissan belts
Brand new genuine Nissan flywheel bolts
Complete genuine Nissan engine gasket kit
Brand new A'pexi 1.1mm metal head gasket
Brand new Apex alloy crank pulley

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you want to pm me your address I can get some pallet quotes and we can work out a price :)