What's new

FS: ***varietta aero project for sale***

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Its been a long road and we're very happy with the end result...but now its time to sell the beast which still has alot of potential for further improvements ie; more power and possibly coilover kit...but we"ll leave that to the new owner..

here is the link to the project for those of you who haven't seen it..:cool:

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?3069-Varietta-Aero-Project&highlight=varietta

Shes currently locked away for the winter so serious interest only please..

Looking for £13,800 ovno and we're not in a rush to sell..(tryin to convince the mrs to keep it but with 3 other projects..it kinda hard to justify)

We have a folder of paper work to go with the Varietta and if we get the asking price I will throw in front R33 GTR brembos and brand new Gooridge braided lines...:thumbs:

I will be fitting a strut brace and carbon cooling panel which we just recently bought for the engine bay..:cool: ( i need to stop adding bits to her:D)

I will confirm the current mileage which I think is 46k but will confirm.
I still have a the standard rear bumper, front bumper bar and door cards and other bits and pieces which will come with the car. Basically all the s14a and s15 bits I have will be offered to the new owner..

If you are interested PM me or call me on 07726 888 111
Location is north london Wood Green.

Cheers Guys

Reaction score
summer here

Hey Chaps,

The Varietta has now been taken out, since we've been having so much nice weather !!
We're gonna give it an oil change and take it for MOT and 12 months Tax...
I've been having a lot of people offering their cars plus cash but to be honest we're looking for a straight sale..so will revise the price now to £11,800 (thats a £2,000 reduction)

Cheers guys