What's new

new OEM style JDM LED tail light available now

zml

Trader
Reaction score
brand new OEM LED s15 tail light instore now. this is outstanding quality tail light.very litmited stocks.
price £200 posted

Jay

Reaction score
think these are the same as mine, if so just the driving/brake lights are led. mine are misting up badly tho....

Reaction score
Just got home after picking the lights up from City Link, they provided an absolute ****e service, sorry :( they are busy with the time of year but their organisation, well....

The service from yourself has been ace, and the lights look cool too :cool: I cant wait to get them fitted now, and thanks for the carbon vinyl :D

Last edited:

zml

Trader
Reaction score
well done mate finally you got it, bear with the courier, they normally doing the good job and quick, as the weather you should forgive them.anyway i hope u like it.
cheers

one more set left in the xmas.......new stocks will need to wait for a while after my holiday...anyone???...free xmas giftcome with it now..dont miss it.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Aree the dmax the 50/50 lights? What price are these delivered.
Also if an led blows can they be replaced? Or can u still get the non led 50/50 lights and how much are these too sorry for all the questions

zml

Trader
Reaction score
the DMAX LED one will be £150 posted for you.sorry we dont have any non LED one now, as they not many people require them. but i can tell you the price will be 120 posted, so only 30 dofferent. between LED or NON LED.

zml

Trader
Reaction score
yes they are high quality never have complain problem before, check from some other member who got them, dont just listen to my word.