What's new

FS: bits for sale, harnesses, carbon bonnet, bodykit etc

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm needing to find some funds as i need to replace my clutch and my suspension.

These bits i don't want to sell but i need the money.

Pics will be up later when i get home after 6pm

2 X 4pt Luke harnesses £30 each or both for £50 (used, seat belt type not twist buckle, blue and grey, 2'' with 3'' shoulder straps)

Brand new engine stand, never been used still in box (it's a clarke one) sold SPARKYSTAV

S15 carbon Fibre Bonnet, has quite a lot of marks and damage here and there hence the price. This is what i paid for it sold Allanorr

brand new Aero locking catches, bought from DW a week or so ago, not fitted, in box. Paid £44 sold Allanorr

S15 Genuine Uras bodykit in pearl white. This was going to be my spare kit. Has to small cracks very easily repairable. It has the monkey magic stamp on each piece. Sold Allanorr

Gt tow hook (mounts to the strut, sticks out of the bonnet) £25SOLD GAV

I can get everything delivered for £11/12 upto 30kg maximum of 2 metres.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What happened about the suspension dude?

I might be interested in the engine stand. What brand is it? Model number?

Reaction score
Engine stand is sold i think dude, The front coilover is nakered and Tooley's is also, not happy. Driftworks don;t have any stock of these either and they said they won;t have any for 4 - 5 months. They have offered me to upgrade to HR's but i'm not willing to pay what their asking plus i have no money after pod :( Did yo get home ok?

Reaction score
Engine stand is sold i think dude, The front coilover is nakered and Tooley's is also, not happy. Driftworks don;t have any stock of these either and they said they won;t have any for 4 - 5 months. They have offered me to upgrade to HR's but i'm not willing to pay what their asking plus i have no money after pod :( Did yo get home ok?
Really? So they're not gonna do anything about it and make you wait 5 months?! That's not like them at all. And Tooley's went also?!? That really says something about the TTs. I know a lot of people that run HRs (relabeled CS1s) with no problems at all.

Reaction score
Well i'm not too sure whats happening yet, i've not had a chance to phone them again regarding it. Yea tooleys went too. Your car still ok after yesterday? it was good to meet you mate, i'm glad you came over and said hello :)

Reaction score
Yep car is fine, just need to give it a polish to get rid of the tyre marks. I'm glad nothing broke on it as I was giving it hell!

Yeah was good to meet you too mate, I instantly recognised yours and Tooley's cars!

Reaction score
Fair does, you were giving it hell lol, was loving the delam marks on the side of the car!

Haha blue is rarer than white ;)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I san see why you all want it. £250 is a steal!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
lol, you can try! It's gone into winter hibernation at a secret location :p

Reaction score
PICS OF THE KIT

back bumper mint (amazing quality feels like stock bumper, so strong)

Front bumper, 2 small cracks, has some black sealent behind the bumper for unknown reason, no damage on the front? added strength possibly/ previous repair??)

crack1

crack2

Side skirts, no damage whatsoever, one of the skirts as black sealent inside)

The kit besides the 2 cracks is in excellent condition, the marks you see on the outside of the kit is ice/frost/leaves and dirt. The paint is in excellent condition