What's new

FS: 290mm grooved rear brake setup

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
included are as follows:

290mm grooved discs (no lips, bells painted black)
conversion brackets/bolts
new set of ebc ultimax pads
s15 rear calipers to fit in good working order (painted black), drivers side has a split in the piston dust cover but the caliper is unaffected and the piston isnt rusty or sticking
braided brake hoses
i will obtain a set of fitting instructions from the manufacturer of the kit - this kit retails for 245-00 just for the brackets and discs, no pads, lines or calipers.

discs/lines have only a couple of thousand miles on them tops and are in great condition, after first use will come up like new.

pics when fitted to the car

pic off the car

the discs have no wear on them, the pads are new and the calipers work fine. the braided lines have stainless fittings so will seal perfectly again.

200-00 :)

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks like a good upgrade for somebody. I imagine it's really easy to fit too as it uses the original calliper/handbrake setup. What are you replacing it with Dean?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
z32 mate - i considered all the other options and they were way too expensive - have now found a spotless setup :) were those mechanisms any good in the end?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cool. Yeah its fine. A couple of the retainers are rusty so ill get them blasted and see how they come up. If they look too pitted I'll just get new ones. They'll probably be about £20 each from Nissan though!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
180-00. this is the only rear brake upgrade that doesnt involve buying additional parts - its a direct fit without altering anything else :)