What's new

Meet: Gold Coast meet

L

lgotje

:D hey guy my name is locky and i was just curious if anyone one the GC or from surrounding suburbs would like to meet up some where and show off our rides and talk s15 biz and what not? i was thinking of maybe starting up a meet point so we can all go for a cruize say once a fort night on say thursday evenings or something just so we can all make new friends and stuff if there is already a gc crew kickin about let me know others eveyone who is keen pm me or reply on this page and we can all wrk something that best suits everyone cheers heaps locky.....

D

dirtturbo

Hey I reckon us brissie people can make a trip down to visit you sometimeare you free tomorrow to come along on our meet?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Sorry to go off topic but I'm a huge fan of V8 Supercars and watch last one at Gold Coast which looks like an awesome venue!!

Surfer's Paradise right??

:D :D

D

dirtturbo

yeah thats right good old surfers, crack whore centre of the universe, you must be a huge Bogan to be into supercars

D

dirtturbo

Ha ha my partner wrote message above I was lik I didn't write that!!!
I can't really explain what a bogan is other than a bit rough and drive holden and fords and do one wheeler skids everywhere

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Australian term used to describe members of society that are a combination of what the Yanks call Rednecks, Jocks and Trailer Park Trash. most likely found wearing moccasins (A type of slipper), flanalette shirts and consuming VB (bad Aussie beer).

* Taken from urbandictionary.com