What's new

FS: My Roll Cage!

Reaction score
Ok after a lot of hard thought ive decided to remove my cage and put it up for sale.

these are the only pics i have of this im afraid, it mounts in 6 positions and is a seriously strong cage, i have removed the padding as it wouldnt come outta the car otherwise!

In the sale of this cage i am including the s15 rear doorcards, drivers side non turbo a pillar trim and my floor carpet, this saves anyone having to cut and trim these parts of their own and would mean a more simpler fit.

I'd need the following upon collection of the cage

Your floor carpet.
A pillar trim
Rear Doorcards

Im in no rush whatsoever to sell this cage as it doesnt take up room and i still kinda want to keep it!

Im after around £375

But for an extra £70 i will paint it to any colour u want! As long as it isnt candy,chrome, chromaflair!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Howcome it's banned next season? Just out of interest.

sx-si

Reaction score
because the bends in the front legs
that say if you have a crash then its weaker

allough dont you nead double doorbars for anything after amatur?

end of the day its a good cheap buy, simply because of the fact that the roof is soft as piss

Reaction score
hey mate, i will have the cage off you. have you got the mounting plates and all the bolts? and where abouts are you?

Last edited:
Reaction score
all mounting plates are with the cage! And 90% of the bolts and nuts, but i would recomend a new sets of bolts for installing it as these ones are not locking nuts, though this has never been a problem on the cage at all.

J

joeys15

WEL

wel lad if this is still for sale would you find out how much to send to ireland

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
inbox is empty now guys, and joey if you know of any company that would do it id be happy to contact them on my lunch brake and get a quote