What's new

JAPSPEED Bonnet Pins

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys

We've just taken delivery of some Bonnet Catches & Pins and thought we'd give you guys first look at them :)

Universal Bonnet Catches & Pins - Locking and Non Locking

* Bonnet pins are essential if your car has a carbon or fibreglass bonnet.
* The Aerocatch is a new design of bonnet pin. The catch has a 2.5mm thick flange that mounts on top of the panel for easy fitment and comes with a built in lock to prevent unwanted access.
* Made from glass filled nylon and stainless steel, the standard finish is black, but they can be easily painted to match bodywork. Strike pin can be used through the base or side, making them suitable for bonnets or boots.

These are going to retail on our website at £44.99 for the locking Catches and £39.99 for the non locking Catches but we're doing them for you guys with £5 off...
Locking Catches £39.99 and non locking Catches £34.99

This offer is only available whilst stocks last guys so if anyone is interested please let me know :thumbs:

Stuart

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Screw it I will make it worth while for you to post al have a set of locking ones (can these be used in the BDC?) :wack: PM me how you want payment :)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Screw it I will make it worth while for you to post al have a set of locking ones (can these be used in the BDC?) :wack: PM me how you want payment :)
Hi,

The locking bonnet pins/aerocatches can be used in BDC competitions but the bonnet must be unlocked while racing.

Page 10 if the 2011 BDC Regulations states:

4-9: All doors and bonnets must be serviceable from the outside and all door handles and locking systems must be accessible from the exterior.

If you'd like to order a set please either give us a call on 08450 212 312 or we accept paypal orders to sales @japspeed.co.uk including your name, address, contact phone number, S15OC username, and the part you would like to order :)

Reaction score
hi

looking for universal Bonnet Catches & Pins - Locking
feul pressure adaptor plate for sr20det

+sending costs to belgium.

greetings wim