What's new

Corbeau Seats & Luke Harnesses

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
pleased to be able to supply these to the members of the forum

the full range is available, recliner, fixed back, classic, subframes, and the luke harnesses

if you are interested, please tell me what seat you are after, in what finish - GRP / Carbon etc

here are some sample pictures

these seats are superb, i use one in my rx7 :)

http://imageshack.us

forum discount will apply :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Oh very nice :) I really fancy some seats as well, just skint at the mo :( you don't do finance do you? ;)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
thanks cougar :)

these ones wayne?

they are the Carrera seats, i really like them myself for recliner models :)

Available in Red, Grey, Blue, Black and also Black leather ( these are more than double the price however )

in red microsuede as shown, price for you would be £279 each including vat. delivery would be £20 for the both seats :D

Reaction score
Country
have you got any pics of those carrera seats in the blue suede? What subframes would be needed- are there super low ones available?

sx-si

Reaction score
is the leather sprint seat still fia?
also price on leather sprint in carbon please (i take it the carbon shows on th side?)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
been unable to grab an image of the carrera in blue suede so have asked for the image by email...alternatively, here is an "all blue" seat in the fixed back range...its not quite the same bright blue as the seats which are two colours, that seems to be bright blue...this looks a lot darker

i take it your trying to see if it will go similar to the stock blue seats that come in some models of s15?

im unsure about subframes at the moment until i receive an email back but no specific s15 kit shows up in my booklet, they are between 65-85 depending on car each, and universal ones are 40-60 depending on type each

subframes will probably not be needed for a recliner as each seat has a 8 base mounting points fit a range of OEM subframes

cheapest recliner is the targa... this one...pretty much identical to the recaros found in ek9 civic and dc2 integra type R's actually

your price for the sprint leather in carbon / kevlar finish is £379 including vat :) and yes, the carbon finish is visible :D

it is also FIA approved :)

the XL width is an extra £24

Last edited:

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
as soon as i get an image mailed to me, il post it up for everyone to see

i had a feeling thats what you were tryin to suss out :)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
Not every seat

all of the fixed backs are

and 4 of the recliners are

picture of the blue carrera for people, my god its nice!

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Very interested in the blue sprint s15 rail and white luke harness Could you PM a quote please :D (IF the sprint is FIA approved along with the harness).

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
Targa recliner would be £249 each for you including vat :)

available in all black as shown, and in these two colours... black with grey centre, and black with red... black with blue is available in the same design

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
for anyone looking to spec up their cars soon, or over the winter period for next year, take advantage of these seats now before the vat prices rise