What's new

FS: 1999 S15 Spec R - Pearl White

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

As much as it pains me to do this, I'm putting my S15 up for sale. The car is really way too mint to drift and drive hard, so selling up and probably get another Silvia.

The car was imported by Torque GT at the end of 2009, and I have been the only U.K. owner.

Car has done 65,000 miles, currently taxed until May 2011. Just done MOT and runs out November 2011.

The car is very very mint. The underside is very clean with no major rust anywhere. There is no rust in the usual places. Car was stored in a garage for most of its life in the U.K.

The car has been very well looked after and filled only with V-Power. The car is mechanically spot on with no problems at all.

Has had oil changes at every 2,000 miles with Silkolene Pro S 10w50. The oil was also changed before the one DWYB day I did in it (DWYB day was done before I did any of the suspension or gearbox conversion).

I have a massive folder of invoices for this car as it owns me a lot more money than what I'm selling it for.

I still have the original full rear interior which will be fitted back.

All the parts that were installed were bought brand new, not second hand.

Specification:

-Engine-
HKS Mushroom Air Filter
Apex Front Mounted Intercooler
Apex 56mm Aluminium Radiator
D1 Spec 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap
Japspeed 3” Decat
Blitz Nur Spec-R 3” Catback Exhaust
NGK BKR7EIX Plugs
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump - Hardwired
HKS EVC Boost Controller @ 0.7bar
Blitz Full Auto Turbo Timer
Pigeon Mod
Rocker Arm Stoppers
Air Con deleted

-Transmission- (Clutch/Flywheel less than 300 miles old)
SR20DET 5-Speed Conversion
Driftworks Lightweight 5.2KG Chromoly Flywheel
ACT HD 6-Puk Paddle Clutch
Driftworks Poly Gearbox Mount
Nismo Clutch Pivot
Redline MT90 Gearbox Oil
HEL Braided Line from Master Cylinder to Slave Cylinder
REDLINE HEAVY ShockProof Diff Oil 75w-140

-Brakes-
ABS deleted
Motul Dot 4 Brake Fluid

-Suspension- (all parts less than 500 miles old)
HSD HR 8/6kg Coilovers
Driftworks Rose-Jointed Tension Rods
Driftworks Rose-Jointed Camber Arms
Driftworks Rose-Jointed Toe Arms
Driftworks Rose-Jointed Traction Rod Arms
Driftworks Front Lower Arm Polybushes
Driftworks Rear Lower Arm Polybushes
Driftworks Toe + Camber + Traction Rear Hub Polybushes
Driftworks Subframe Locking Collars
Apex Steering Rack Bushes
Steering Angle Spacers
Aligned at Wheels in Motion with the following settings:
front camber 2.50*, castor 8.00*, toe 0.00*
rear camber 1.10*, toe 0.00*

-Interior-
Bride Zeta III Sport Driver and Passenger Full Buckets on Bride Rails
Sparco 4-Point 2” Driver and Passenger Harnesses
Sparco Monza Steering Wheel with HKB Steering Boss
Fire Extinguisher
Blitz Boost Gauge
Switch Panel in Dash with Fuel Pump Cut Off
Full rear interior
Didlo Gearshifter not included, with be replaced with a stock one

-Exterior-
Full Aero Kit with Stock Front Bumper
Fog Lights deleted
"S15 FTW" Private License Plate

Photos:

Full rear interior (mint!):

Price:
£10,000

I will let this go for £7,500 but I will keep my seats + harnesses (standard S14a seats will be put in) and the private plate.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Noooooooooooooooo!!!! Don't sell up :(

S15's are never too mint to drift lol... they're the BEST cars to drift in and even better when it's in tip top condition like yours :wack: Just my penneth :p

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
You are the last person I expected to sell up! Especially after all the parts you've just fitted.

Reaction score
It's one of those decisions that I can't make. I really want to keep it and I might but if someone says they will give me the price I've stated, then I might sell it.

It's just that it's too mint and I don't wanna drift it and I know eventually I will hit something and have a hefty repair bill as body parts are expensive for these S15s.

I just hope that S15s become more popular, which they no doubt will eventually, bringing parts down in price.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, but when they are more popular they will be less desirable. When I had my ek9 they were uber rare but as more and more came over they became almost common. Hopefully s15's will never be like this over here.

Reaction score
Country
Nooo dude dont sell up! Mines hardly mint but its in damn good nick, i drift it and will continue to do so. If i stack it then oh well but im pretty sure cable ties will make it look even cooler ;)

.....also dude just noticed you have the NurSpecR! Dont suppose you have a video or sound clip of it? Im really thinking about getting one but every man and his dog tells me it'l be too loud and droney! To be honest i like the car loud and feeling raw so im guessing it wont be a problem but wouldnt mind some feedback from someone who actually has one lol! Cheers mate! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Price update

Price:
£11,000 with 'S15 FTW' private plate
£10,000 without private plate

.....also dude just noticed you have the NurSpecR! Dont suppose you have a video or sound clip of it? Im really thinking about getting one but every man and his dog tells me it'l be too loud and droney! To be honest i like the car loud and feeling raw so im guessing it wont be a problem but wouldnt mind some feedback from someone who actually has one lol! Cheers mate! :)
The exhaust is very very good. It makes a very deep and nice sound, not raspy and horrible. It is a tad loud, but I don't mind it tbh! The louder the better! :D I think you will love the exhaust if you want the car to feel loud and raw!

Reaction score
Country
How much for the plate dude? We literally got our cars at the same time and i remember seeing S15 FTW for like £245 ish and thinking im gona have that!! Then trying to get it 2 weeks later and it was gone! Then i saw it on your car haha! Was GUTTED!!!

Reaction score
How much for the plate dude? We literally got our cars at the same time and i remember seeing S15 FTW for like £245 ish and thinking im gona have that!! Then trying to get it 2 weeks later and it was gone! Then i saw it on your car haha! Was GUTTED!!!
Someone's offered me £800 for just the plate, so if someone buys the car without it I will sell it separately to him.

Ah, I can imagine how gutted you must have been mate!

Reaction score
I might sell the plate now since I could do with the money. There's also someone else who's offered me a very similar price for it too! :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Wonder how much my S15VYA is worth?! :wack: