What's new

FS: For sale 1999 S15 Spec R

J

jimmy_bob

hey here i have my 1999 S15 for sale it has 76518 Km on the clock and is taxed for 5 months and MoT untill march 2011
I bought the car 7 months ago from SVA imports, the reason for sale is that i am moving to Canada and as much as i would love to take the car with me the logistics to do so are just extra hassle that i dont need right now so sadly the car has got to go.
SPEC:
Standard Spec R engine SR20 DET with 6 speed transmission
HPI front mount intercooler
Air Filter
stainless steel down pipe
Blitz nur spec R cat back with silencer bung
NGK irridium spark plugs
walbro 255ltr fuel pump
300zx fuel filter
apexi fully adjustable coilovers
Rota GTR-D wheels with yokohama parada spec 2 tyres (fitted 4 months ago covered around 800 miles)
Recaro driver seat
Suede aftermarket steering wheel
Carbon fibre stereo surroud
D1 spec carbon gear knob
Carbon fibre Spark plug cover.
So here is some pics of the car:

also if u would like to see anymore photos the car has just been featured on JDY motorsport which u can find using this address
http://jdymotorsport.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/jim-hickens-silvia-s15/
There is only one bad point on the car and that is a small crack on the front bumper. everything else in mint from paintwork to interior, the car had a major service when i bought it and i have only covered approx 2000 Km.
I am looking for £9750 for the car, i can be contacted on 07902195849 if there is no answer please leave a message and i will call you back
Thanks JIM

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I love this car, I'd even consider selling mine for this.. worth every penny hope you get what you want for it pal :)

Last edited:

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
my word i want this! superb price too considering what some importers ask for their almost 100% standard whips on the forecourt

defo when i see cars like this, it drags me more n more towards a s15 as my next car

not quite got the cash at the moment though, have had to spend a hella lot recently

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Still waiting for my ITR to sell, if that happens id be VERY interested to say the least :)