What's new

FS: White Rota GTR drift series, as new condition

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hi folks...

i bought these for my own rx7 3 or 4 months ago and they have sat in the garage since while i twiddle my thumbs. i was happy. but im becoming such a fussy bugger now and a bit of a wheel slut so.... :D nothing wrong with the wheels at all, they are amazing, look stunning, and i love the look on other cars ( especially s14/s15's funnily enough! ) when i see them...but...just something about the look i want, and im seeking perfection right now...im not quite 100% sure on these no more

so...in as new condition, only really test fitted for 80-100 miles...toyo t1r tyres, markings etc all still on them, they are as new too

centre caps included! i will also include the wheel nuts with the 60 degree taper needed to fit these. they are in as new condition also, in black

everything is in as new condition!

18x10 inch. 5x114

255/35/18 front 275/35/18 rear

offset 30, il double check this, iv had 4 or 5 sets lying around and iv lost track of whats what

from rare rims these wheels were £960 without the tyres, and almost £700 extra for tyres!

i was originally wanting a grand ono for the lot. wheels, tyres, caps, nuts, and including delivery!

as said...nothing wrong with the wheels, im just becoming very very fussy

£900 delivered ovno, no silly stuff, this is all mint

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i have a mate who is after this exact setup mate, but would need to know the definite sizes and offsets to ensure the fitment. its to fit to his rx7 on standard arches, but a roll isnt out of the question if required. some pics of them fitted on the car would be very very helpful please ;)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
i bought these for my rx7 buddy

i have feed wide arches on the front and the rears are stock however the inside has been rolled previously...im glad of this becuase the rears definately dont scrub, it would be very close on an onrolled arche...you wouldnt have to flare the arch outwards though.

i have 20mm spacers on the car front and back and they sit flush with the arch on the front, i was able to take the spacers off the rear :) and like i say, close :)

they suite rx7s as well as s bodies...im really really just being fussy here, im going to have to go for a te37 type wheel to get the look im really after

thanks for the free bump

dont hang about people, iv got 2 guys on the lancer register PM'ing me about them already. i dont consider them the best lookers on an evo, hense why they aint on mine but hey...if someone there gives me serious interest il have to sell to them...gotta be a s15 here crying out for these no?

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
jeez i didnt even write that reply that long ago, and already the dude from mlr has got back to me saying he will take them and hasnt even negotiated! were they too cheap? lol

now payment details sent, and await payment... will keep you all posted

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
oh well...my mate really fancied these for his white rx - i've told him to drop you a message on the fd club for dibs if the sale falls through :)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
whats his name bud? will let him and everyone here know if this guy doesnt come up with the goods...to be fair though, 4 or 5 PM's have gone between us and his last one was kool mate, il take them, how do you want paid....to which i replied, bank transfer would be prefered, bla bla bla details

we shall see...

defo the easiest and probably quickest stress free sale iv ever had for an item involving as much money as this if it works out! :O

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol I couldn't see these being for sale too long... they look truly immaculate and with decent branded tyres the price is awesome. But it's always hit and miss... sometimes at the right time they'll go instant other times you're thinking does anyone actually ever want a bargain for their car or just waiting for everyting to be FREE grrrr?! :wack:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
his names dave mate, he's a bit gutted about them selling as he didnt get time to message you but never mind.......

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Surely this will mess up an Evo's 4wd system having 255/35's on the front and 275/35's on the rear?? Normally on 4wd cars it's recommended you have to swap front and rear tyres over to keep the tread levels similar on the same size tyres!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
will let you know if the deal falls through buddy

im running slightly larger tyres on the rear of my evo bud, handling is really good. its not that uncommon on the MLR for people running wider rear wheels, or fatter tyres at the back. a lot of discussion about it yeah...depends on the cars overall setup too id say too

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ah right! I thought it would have put a lot of stress on the central diff having different size (rolling diameter) tyres front to back.

Wheels look great though mate ;)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
id imagine mega differences would cause problems without a bit of work, but the differences are quite small on my car. .5 larger on the rear...compared to that of my rx7 with 10 front and 11 rear, and soon to be 13 :D