What's new

Open Event: Plymouth Hoe Event Next Year

R

ross.johnson

Hi There, I'm Ross. I'm writing to S15OC to let you know about an Event on the Hoe Promenade next year in 2011. The Date Not Yet Confirmed The Event will be a show and shine Event were There will be Trade stands and more. Anyone who would like to attend please put your name down on this Thread :thumbs:
We Have access to the whole Promenade so we have a lot of space to fill. Lets make this a big Event :) There will be many other club stands there as well. (Maximum of 30 cars per stand)

Plymouth,
PL1 2NZ

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...50.364572,-4.14316&spn=0.002447,0.006968&z=18

I will Have A Date For This Event Soon. I'm trying to get the ball rolling to make this a good one. No Japanese car show have ever been granted access and authority to the Hoe Promenade, So we are the first :thumbs:
Any questions please ask :thumbs:

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Obviously will have a better idea with firm date because I've already got wedding photography bookings plus a holiday sorted next year so we'll see :)

Reaction score
Yea I would love to be there I have just moved from Plymouth to Torquay. But real busy year, so a date asap would help a lot.