What's new

Basildump!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
:wave: Darren_S15

Rare sight, so I reckon it's worth a post. Had to double take to make sure!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Give them a :clap: for getting out, lol Thankfully I only work there which makes going home even better. but this still make me laugh in the mornings.

:rotfl:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
^^^ lmao is that supposed to be in the style of 'Hollywood'?? :D

Unfortunately the neighbours who emigrated from Basildon are really chavy (and I'm not haha) and they're the only family we don't get on with ont he whole street. They're loud and f*cking annoying lol!!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
ok, maybe you should send them back.

That sign cost £90,000 (tax payers money) think the letters a 5 or 6ft tall. I read that its meant to make people driving down the A127 aware they are driving through/past Basildon! which is meant to be an economic hub in Essex. but frankly I think they did it to get it in The Sun. I was expecting it to last a week before it was nicked or vandalised in some way. but the worst iv seen is a shopping trolley on top of the A.:rotfl:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Only just seen this, yeah was suprised to see you in Bas Vegas.

That sign is to warn people you are now entering Basildon, lock your doors and put your foot down.

Only problem is people get so scared they had to resort to a 50 mph average speed zone later down the A127 so people remember to slow down.

Yeah what a waste of money, wish they had spent it fixing the roads personally.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
No waaay!!! £90k that's ridiculous... talk about councils getting ripped off!!! :wack:

Yeah shocking waste of money. And for that size it's like width and offset FAIL equivalent lmao :D