What's new

Open Event: JDM Allstars Wembley!

K

kababaka

JDM Allstars!

So how many of you are going to this?
Anyone displaying their car?

I'll be there, somewhere around the Neuton Tyres drift team tent doing one of the following:
  • Fanning Mitto's face with a magazine.
  • Dabbing Mitto's head with a damp towel.
  • Feeding water to Mitto.
  • other general lackey duties...:rolleyes:
So you will know who I am - come say Hello!

:wave:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going for sure, not got the s15 on any stand although i may take it and park it in the public car parking. All i can say to any member considering going is: GO its the most awesome drift event within the uk if not europe and it really is spectacular. Can't wait bring on the weekend!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I organised a large group of us to attend the first round @ Manchester Trafford Centre back in April - was a total blast and AWESOMENESS!!!! :D That's also where I first met Zero260 :thumbs:

But I've got wedding to photoshoot this weekend so cannot make Wembley and after seeing vids that Al Clarke did from last year I'm totally gutted to miss this :( And would have been perfect time to say hello to kababaka and anyone else attending *sobs*

I know Mr Tooley is deffo going - think he's on the DW stand.

Have a fab time peeps and be sure to upload piccies if you take any... and... good luck Mitto!!!

K

kababaka

Actually, I remember seeing some S15's at Manchester! Remember at least one blue one..must have been yours!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol don't say that! Tooley was also there although he has white Advans you can't miss :)

The other one would have been Gav's Speed Factory (soon to be owned by someone else) S15 which was on the Zero260 stand and I did a little photoshoot in front of the fairground ride that day ;)

M

missb

Yup so excited for this one!! I have heard great things about the Wembley rounds...

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
haha yup im going with my gf we will be on DW stand

Shame you cant come agent lu........ manchester was epic we need to do another club JDM event.

This weekend is going to go off big time! weather is looking good to!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I know mate - totally gutting can't make it but spoke to Mr Greco today and JameS15 plus myself will be at Pembrey end of October woop!!! :D

Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
did anyone head down and get any good pics of this event ? unfortunately I couldnt make this year, busy tuning engines on the friggin dyno - boo hoo :(

Reaction score
I went last year, it was pretty good. The drivers kept the competetive level at a high but still stayed freindly. I couldn't make this year though.

K

kababaka

Hey guys - JDM Wembley was great fun, despite our 2 team mates being drawn together for the first battle!!!

I saw Tooley drive past on the way in, went down to see the cars!, his looked the best imo! Lovely! Couldn't find anyone to say hi except the guy with the white S15.

In all it was a great few days, despite being eventful! People were really friendly and spent loads of time chatting and trying to answer everyones questions whilst the lads were busy.

I took a minimum amount of photos...oops! But I will find some soon!

:)

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
this year was amazing! the skill level kept increaseing! loads of drivers had to run sudden death rounds more than once! didnt take any pics was to busy picking my chin off the floor!

cheers for the comment kababaka, Mitto drove well!

Last edited:
Reaction score
ahh, just seen this thread! :(

i was up there mongin about - combination of a late night and getting up to wash the car at 5am kinda left me f*cked for the rest of the day! :wack:

saw richy200 and tooley as they were leaving though :wack:

Reaction score
I was there and saw yours tooley! <3 the wheels

Whos was the white one?
-despoilered
-work cr kai
-reg started with a p i think

Reaction score
Think the white one was phil G. Show was good apart from the mass breaks where nothing happened. IMHO not as good as the previous year.

K

kababaka

So is anyone going to the one at TRAX?
Of course me again! lol Thankfully it's only 1 day! This stuff tires me out and I start back at work on Monday!
For those of you who are going, we have Tshirts on sale! They are high quality, 2/3 colour, back and front print - Drift specific clothing!
Launched at Wembley and have already had an order of 50 from the dutch.
Heres Faruk from works mag representing in one!

K

kababaka

The mens Tshirts are £25 and girls ones are £20. Bit more than your average souvenier Tshirts, but noticably better quality as they are more for everyday fashion! ;)
There are 3 designs in 6 colours in men's and 1 design in 1 colour for women's. Each design has just 100 made, so they are limited edition! :cool:
I will be rocking one on the day!:thumbs: All good!

That white S15 is nice! Is that the one that came on the Sunday only? Don't think I saw that one!:smitten:I need to sort the paint on mine, it has blistered off on one side! :-( Makes me sad! Wish I had the time to have it sent to the body shop! I can't afford prices around here! Need to take it to Mashamoto for mates rates! :D