What's new

JAPSPEED D2 Big Brake Conversion Kits

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
These are the latest line in D2 Brake Kits offering 330mm or 356mm Front disc conversion kits with 8 Pot Calipers for the fronts.

These have been designed purely around those needing the very best and who want to stand out, easy installation bolt on kit with minimal tools needed, a must for track and drift days. They come with full fitting kit including braided brake lines.

• More confidence in late braking.
  • Ideal for Fast Road,Track & drift
  • Grooves allows the heat to disperse under heavy breaking to help reduce brake fade and glazing
  • Stopping distances dramatically reduced
  • Direct Replacement and easy to fit

Nissan S15

330mm Front 8 Pot Setup

The 330mm units retail at £899 but we can do these at group buy prices of only £799 + £10.95 Delivery and the best bit is you don't have to wait for the group buy to finish and then wait 8 weeks, you can have them on a next day service as they are in stock on the shelf.

Nissan S15

330mm Rear 6-pot Setup

The 330mm units retail at £899 but we can do these at group buy prices of only £799 + £10.95 Delivery and the best bit is you don't have to wait for the group buy to finish and then wait 8 weeks, you can have them on a next day service as they are in stock on the shelf.

Nissan S15

356mm Front 8 Pot Setup

The 356mm units retail at £999 but we can do these at group buy prices of only £899 + £10.95 Delivery and the best bit is you don't have to wait for the group buy to finish and then wait 8 weeks, you can have them on a next day service as they are in stock on the shelf.

All Kits include a pair of front or rear calipers, 330mm or 356mm rotors and complete fitting kit including uprated braided brake lines and race pads.

If you wish to go for these just give us a call on 08450 212312 or drop me a PM.

Let me know what you think guys, these will have you doing 'endo's'

Stuart

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the market has been flooded with big brake upgrades in the last 6 months mate tbh.

Im not knocking your product in anyway but ive jst bought 345mm brembo discs with willwood calipers for £600 so your probably in a cut throat situation right now

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
a lot of people are saying the d2's are identical to the k-sports and made by the same factory which as looks go, seems 100% true. this would make the d2's 100-00 dearer because they are purple.....i think they are the better looking colour though if its any consolation - they do look stunning ;)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
a lot of people are saying the d2's are identical to the k-sports and made by the same factory which as looks go, seems 100% true. this would make the d2's 100-00 dearer because they are purple.....i think they are the better looking colour though if its any consolation - they do look stunning ;)
Thanks for the feedback. How true that may be is impossible for me to say.