What's new

WTB: Work Meister S1 3PC -wheels

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
I'm looking for a set of WORK Meister S1 3pcs -wheels.

They can be new or used, they can even be in bad condition

Specs I'm looking for:
front - 18x9
rear - 18x10

Please let me know if you are willing to sell me these kind of set! :)
(If you have meisters with other specs, please let me know and lets see what I think of them)

MarCus
pastori00@hotmail.com

ps. I know they are expensives

C

cougar power motorsport

ive got some 19's sitting here. With silver spokes. Sizes if i remember correct are 19x8.5 front and 19x10.5 rear . They are super wide cause we are running them on an S15 showcar which is ultra wide. Not sure we are splitting wheels from car , justsome thoughts we are having.

Reaction score
Is that from Work, and including tax? That sounds a really good price i would have expected closer to 2500

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
I've been asking from Japan (almost six different place) and best price I have got is 3100€ including taxes... So thats a bit expensive :D

C

cougar power motorsport

that 3k price is more accurated to be honest. talking from experience working with WORK wheels in the past.
Peter

sx-si

Reaction score
contact touge distrubition barry will sort you a good deal but then you will have to wait a few months

i was offered 8 new ssr sp1's in 12j rear and 9j fronts for 3300 euro delivered through a friend

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
contact touge distrubition barry will sort you a good deal but then you will have to wait a few months

i was offered 8 new ssr sp1's in 12j rear and 9j fronts for 3300 euro delivered through a friend
I have contacted touge distrubition and their price is 2800€ including delivery to Finland. After that there is taxes, so it would be close to 3200€ for everything included... :)

sx-si

Reaction score
I have contacted touge distrubition and their price is 2800€ including delivery to Finland. After that there is taxes, so it would be close to 3200€ for everything included... :)
it works out soo cheap as instead of paying tax on every item he brings in a container and pays the tax for the container making the parts a hell of a lot cheaper

but bcause your not in the uk its not going to work for you

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Well ladies and gentlemans! I have now order my Work wheels from United States :nod:

Thank you all for helping me out on this one. RavSpecOnline is company where I'm getting these.. Specs would be flush or little more than just flush...

But keep watching my project and I will show some more things that I have planned to my beauty :cool: