What's new

WTB: WTB: 1999-2000 Nissan S15 Spec-R Aero

T

Twilight

Hello folks,

I would be looking to buy a 1999-2000 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero, preferably in white. Mileage should be around 80k MAX. I would be looking for pretty much standard spec. Basic performance upgrades and aftermarket wheels would be a plus. Budget would be anywhere between 8000-10000GBP, depending on the condition and mileage.

I would be looking for this version of the Aero models.

And can you guys tell me was this some kind of accessory body kit since not all of the aeros have these bumpers, skirts and spats? I did not find this even from the Nissan's own S15 pages.

I've been contacting few forum members already, but i have not yet found the one i would buy.

So please if you have one for sale, or know that someone would have, please let me know! You can also recommend some traders aswell.

Thank you,

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
The one in the picture above has a "full aero kit". You could option different bits of the aero kit so it is possible to have a car with just the rear spoiler and spats and not the front bar. etc.

Good luck with your search.

T

Twilight

The one in the picture above has a "full aero kit". You could option different bits of the aero kit so it is possible to have a car with just the rear spoiler and spats and not the front bar. etc.

Good luck with your search.
Thank you meddler. Okay, that seems to fit the image since many of these cars have totally different configurations. So basically i can buy that front bumper from Nissan, despite the cost? :D Does anyone have the part #?

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Yes you can buy the bumper from nissan. It's not cheap! Not sure on the part number, but if you did a search you may find it. You can also order them (based on the part number) pre painted in the correct colour for you car.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
If you have a look at this thread. The second post has pictures of the aero front bar with the part number.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah I think so. By the looks of it that part number should come with the grilles as well. I am sure that craig8585 will chime in to give you the full low down.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, you get the whole lot - bumper, grilles, fixings etc. Basically everything that is in that XK6020 box.

But, I'm fairly sure that XK6020 is not the part number, just the part code, so you will need a copy of FAST to convert it into the PN. If you take that printout to Nissan I'm sure they could help you if they are of any more use than my local dealer.

When I went to order one a few years ago they were around £800 painted, but they couldn't guarantee what colour it would come in, which wasn't exactly useful.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
there are alternatives mate, theres every chance that you might find a full aero car (skirts, spats, spoiler) minus the front bumper that you really like.....there is an extension i found for the non aero front from greddy (its 300-00) and i think it looks as nice, certainly makes it more aggressive, either that or get a nice car and wait for an aero bar to come up. just a thought :).

T

Twilight

Craig, usually the local Nissan dealer is just as useful as yours. Especially on the cars out of our market area. :D

Hello Dean, the front bumper you posted does not look too bad. I'll use that way if i dont find one with full kit.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
who car is that again? :p

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
cut paste - much easier than taking a photo lol. hope you dont mind............
Haha, not at all! Did it get accepted for the calendar competition thing on SXOC? (Sorry for going slightly off topic!)

who car is that again? :p
Not sure, don't think I've seen that one on here before ;)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Haha, not at all! Did it get accepted for the calendar competition thing on SXOC?
not sure mate, sent it in though. not worried either way, dont think there are many members there would like a 15 in thier calendar anyway lol. back on topic :).

T

Twilight

Still waiting for a confirmation of purchase. But i think i found myself a S15. :D