What's new

My Baby

S

s15_clint

Well I just Introduced my self here http://forum.s15oc.com/viewtopic.php?t=739, thought i would add some more pics up. Specs are on the linked page

Night Shots (most recent)

Track shots with Old wheels

Arvo Shots with Stock rims and Hunting down Commodores

Cruise (stock wheels, Fronts still silver)

At an outdoor car show with Club Team Ground Zero

The day i bought her :)

H

Hank S15

Nice pics!

Really weird one that interior shot, the needle of the blue gauge seems to go over your indicator :D

Is it difficult to fit a 60mm gauge in that air vent, thinking of fitting a gauge there also.. but don`t want to take out the dash for it!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Nice photos :thumbs:

There's a link in Useful Thread for removing the vents, Hank. Just did one at the weekend. Not too bad except for breaking a clip :rolleyes:

A

Ansch

60mm gauges fits perfectly in the air vent. No need to take dash off at all.

The standard rim painted black looks good actually. Where did you get that done?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Ansch said:
60mm gauges fits perfectly in the air vent. No need to take dash off at all.
I found I had to take the vent apart and reuse the main body of it, without the front and fins. The Defi fitted tightly into it, then the pod just slotted back into position. 60mm also fits in the pillar pod, but the inside of the front surround needs shaving down with a Dremmel.

A

Ansch

yup that's it. Take the vent out. (small flat screw driver to press in the clips in the 12 and 6 o'clock position) unscrew the back to open the front part of the vent. Stick the gauge in the main body. Wire it through and push the body (with gauge) back into the dash.

S

s15_clint

yeah as everyone else has stated the Air vent Gauge install is quite simple, I was told before i did it that its best to take the Dash out to do it properly, however i went the easy way :) quite happy with the fit of the gauges into the Cups, very solid and they look so damn good! alot of ppl think they come factory which was the look i was after. As far as the standard rims, i bought some Matt Black Auto paint in a Can (K&H brand) and did it at home :)Thanks for comments peeps

Clint

Edit: as for the Spec R spoiler when it was Standard, its got me Puzzled as well, I think the Previous owner must've wanted the Spec R spoiler instead of the GT spolier. I hated it, so Gooooone!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You noted your offset in your Introduction post of +30 all round. Can i ask the wheels sizes?