What's new

Open Event: JDM Allstars on Saturday at Donnington!

Reaction score
I was there too but had to park outside on the grass bit, nearly managed to sneak in following some mates. Had a look at yours Tooley very nice :cool: and managed to walk down that 'paddock' area they eventually shut off to have a chat with the guy in the Pewter S15 that was drifting, thats had some money spent where it counts and that gearbox sounded awesome :cool: I should be at most Drift Donington events as i live not too far away

K

kababaka

Tooley - I saw yours! Lovely car! Didn't have chance to have a good look as I was up and down like a loonatic!

I was there too but had to park outside on the grass bit, nearly managed to sneak in following some mates. Had a look at yours Tooley very nice :cool: and managed to walk down that 'paddock' area they eventually shut off to have a chat with the guy in the Pewter S15 that was drifting, thats had some money spent where it counts and that gearbox sounded awesome :cool: I should be at most Drift Donington events as i live not too far away
Yeh we don't live far away either....yours isn't a black s15 by chance is it? Saw a lovely one at the last Drift Donnington. I live nearby there too so I will have to come and say hi!

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys! i didnt know there was a drift what you bring day there!! i would of brought some spare wheels :( Good day thought the drifting was amazing! shame about the 3 crashes but the course was so hard! and the entry speed foooook!!

K

kababaka

yeah the course was destined to cause some damage!
Calverts car was heartbreakingly bad! He only finished it the day before! Finks car was falling to bits by the end of the day too!

I will keep an eye out for the grey s15 next Donnington if i'm there. I'm not a drifter myself but I go along to support some other guys - prob do some filming if I ever remeber to take the proper camera!

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Yea what was up with that gray s15...? sounded like it had a supercharger on it! couldnt fiind the guy to have a chat with hm.

Yea it was a shame to see his s13 smash! i herd he got somone to start stripping down another shell that day lol. Luke is just awesome! but he does kill cars! he pulled the hambrake off in the top 4 and frew it out the window lol nutter

K

kababaka

Yeah Calvert has every intention of making it to Sunderland next weekend! He is lucky to have a que of people lining up to help, plus the support of the Neuton team. :thumbs: I saw the state of the car, so if he pulls it off it will be legendary! :notworthy:

Reaction score
The grey S15 that was drifting has a fully built Tomei engine capable of 800hp on a bigger turbo but was running around 500hp, he said it was a bit silly as it was then we saw him trying to keep it in line on the straight! He had problems with blowing box's and i think it was a Nismo box in there making the 'charger noise :cool:

I'm no drifter myself neither but Hicas came off on Friday :D looking at having a play around then i'll do a D.D day, i'm sure i'll bump into you both at some point :)

K

kababaka

I'm no drifter myself neither but Hicas came off on Friday :D looking at having a play around then i'll do a D.D day, i'm sure i'll bump into you both at some point :)
sure! I may not have my s15 at the DD - I will probs be the designate van driver! honk honk!!:rolleyes: