What's new

black spec r mcds in frome sunday20th june??

Reaction score
Country
i was at home and my mate rang me and said come up mcds theres another silvia here lol
who is it?

Reaction score
Country
haha ye posted this ages ago mate

yeah as it says my mate rang me and said quick come up mcds theres another silvia hear lol i was too hungover too come out at the time lmao :)

where you from mate?

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not been on here in a while...

Originally I am from Gurney Slade near Shepton.. But now in live up in West London, was visiting my folks that weekend...

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah all going very well, I got mine off the forum here is was originally imported by prodrift... Had it for 2.5yrs now and pretty much got it exactly how i want it!

Reaction score
Country
nice u had any troubles with it atall?

ive had mine for a year now and only had to change a battery thats all.

i was deciding on getting a black silvia but seen the one i have and had to have it gota say its the best car ive ever owned cant think of anything to replace it :)

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Naa no real major problems, had to replace the lamda sensor when i got, and then had an air leak.. Standard type stuff for a 200sx/Silvia..

Then I've modded a bit more, and more... Again I just always seem to be tinkering with it.... but all the major stuff is done now.

How about you?

Reaction score
Country
wel i had a choice between a standard 1 and the 1 i had now as it has everything on it i would wanna do to it so really apart from a bov i havent done anything to it.

but obvs apart from the strange boost thing its all good but lately when i give it some and the oil light flickers on and off but ive checked the oil and everythings topped up fine which is bit strange.