What's new

KAAZ Limited Slip Differential ( free delivery )

C

cougar power motorsport

Hey guys. Haven't been here for long of time due to stretching our hands too much for us. Too many big projects, importing too many stuff from Japan kept us busy but now we are back with even more stuff so im free to be into our good community.

Well as of this , i can now offer for limited time the KAAZ lsd for all Silvia models. And the actual offer is that these items will be having free delivery.

We have 3 1.5 way units in stock and 2 2way units. These are coming with all the gaskets and 2 litres of KAAZ dfferential oil.

A link with some info's and where you can also order it if interested ( through paypal way ) can be found here : http://cougar-raceparts.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/427

or can pm me or email me if anything more needed.

Cheers, Peter

C

cougar power motorsport

no problem Al. I might be stuck a 2way unit until you are okbut even if you are not we can import 1 in the time of 1-2 weeks

C

cougar power motorsport

couple of photos of these great units guys along with their oil tank.

ALSO just to add that we have even more in stock for other models and applications : 350Z, EVO's, 300zx, skylines and more so we are your source for any KAAZ LSD. Free shipping from Cyprus to you guys :D

C

cougar power motorsport

This offer is up again guys. We have renew our stock. Free shipping to your door, no taxes , no hassle needs to be done.
Peter