What's new

Open Event: Ten Of the Best

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys,

Anyone going to TOTB this year? I've never been but think I'll give it a go this year. Its at Elvington Airfield in York, on the 7th/8th of August. I think its the first year they are doing camping on the Saturday night.

www.totb.co.uk/events/

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Anyone? I'm going for sure, camping over on the Saturday night and think I'll be running in RWYB on the saturday, so if any other S15's are going let me know and we can meet up :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Think I was the only S15 at TOTB :) did RWYB on the Saturday and it was great, got some good sideways action on the track, and in the 1/4 mile I did a 13.68 I think. I did turn the boost up to 1.1bar after lunch but it started to rain so didn't get anymore decent runs in.

I also get interviewed by the Japanese Performance magazine so might even get in that :)

A few pics I took of the weekend.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice pics mate!! :thumbs:

Yeah gotta try and attend this next year... That Car Planet Evo is pretty fast I reckon. Seems to be doing well in Time Attack this year.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah he didn't run much as he blow a gear box, and just after fitting the new one, in that pic above he launched off the line and blow the diff! gutted.. The Car Plant entourage was impressive, they have got some money then lot!

Ken in his S14 V8 6.0 with a ProCharger fitted, was awesome, that car sounds so nice :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ah shame - yeah I saw the CPT entourage turn up at Oulton Park last November when I was there for trackday lol...

Ken's S14 V8 looks awesome... that's some intake piping you can see from the pic gawd dammmm!!! :D I've been seeing the 'Apex V8' conversion kits that's getting more and more coverage. What do you think of them? Bet it's not cheap cos the whole transmission needs to be converted as well!!! :wack:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
not sure on cost, didn't want to ask :( apperntly the clutch he has got is only a 200quid jobbie, but that's the only cost I got out of Ken. The V8's sound great but I love my tubro's too much to have a V8..

Reaction score
not sure on cost, didn't want to ask :( apperntly the clutch he has got is only a 200quid jobbie, but that's the only cost I got out of Ken. The V8's sound great but I love my tubro's too much to have a V8..
Agreed, love my turbos. But after sitting in my mates PS13 that has a Lexus V8 in it, I would pick that over a turbo car. Instant torque delivery and sounds amazing, can just flick it sideways in any gear lol. When they are cam'd they are simply amazing.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 Adam :)

andeep - your mate sounds like he has the PS13 (black)... Driftworks sticker on the back window and... went flying past me on Nurburgring back in late June with both me and my mate saying 'that's a friggin' V8 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' :D :D

Reaction score
andeep - your mate sounds like he has the PS13 (black)... Driftworks sticker on the back window and... went flying past me on Nurburgring back in late June with both me and my mate saying 'that's a friggin' V8 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' :D :D
Yep that's him, friggin' amazing driver!