J-Imports.com.au / Homerrules

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just wanted to put up a thread for J-Imports.com.au as I'm well impressed with the level of service. :thumbs:

Maybe better known to some as Homerrules on NS.com, Thuy sells mainly parts, but also offers a Yahoo Auctions service much less complicated than Rinkya.

I emailed a parts enquiry to him and got a response back within half an hour! :notworthy: He has replied to each subsequent email within an hour. Pretty good considering that I sent them out of Oz business hours. Much better than Garage Sokudo, who didn't even bother to reply to my email and PM. Needless to say, Thuy got the business...

His website is here and his NS.com trader section is here. Just read his feedback thread if you need more convincing... :)

A

Autech_NZ

I also have dealt with Thuy, he is always willing to answer your questions.

Really easy to deal with.

T

TC

Re: Performance Parts Australia / Homerrules

Nicely said:
Just wanted to put up a thread for Performance Parts Australia as I'm well impressed with the level of service. :thumbs:

Maybe better known to some as Homerrules on NS.com, Thuy sells mainly parts, but also offers a Yahoo Auctions service much less complicated than Rinkya.

I emailed a parts enquiry to him and got a response back within half an hour! :notworthy: He has replied to each subsequent email within an hour. Pretty good considering that I sent them out of Oz business hours. Much better than Garage Sokudo, who didn't even bother to reply to my email and PM. Needless to say, Thuy got the business...

His website is here and his NS.com trader section is here. Just read his feedback thread if you need more convincing... :)
Those guys didn't reply to my email either :mad: so they lost another customer :wave:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just received my C's short shifter off Thuy :thumbs: Shipped Friday. Five days. Impressive considering that three of those included a weekend and bank holiday... :notworthy:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If anyone want a C's SS, get in touch with him :thumbs: He appears to be able to get hold of them better than the main sources, who have them on 'back order'.

S

silviac

oh how much did you guys pay for them nicely and dcoghlan?
Yes I enquired few things to him the other day and it was like we were basically chatting online :D
good guy i suppose

A

Ansch

I got my C's short shift from Thuy as well. Great to deal with. I would get other stuff from him in the future. Highly recommended :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hehe i got a nice parcel just now and its a C's shifter too :D top bloke no problems at all :thumbs: thanks mate
also i think its a thumbs up for the C's shifter then most of us have them on the S15 :nod:

V

Vandal

Topper, I just picked up one from Thuy for A$370. Even more impressed that it only took 3 days to arrive from Japan :D

K

kieran

topper i want one 2 perhaps we should see if we can get a couple in to save in shipping :thumbs: vandal do have any contact details, email web address etc? :thumbs: