What's new

Touch up

J

Jono

My car's in the bodyshop today having the sill re-sprayed. It had a long scrape along the paint when I bought it but I didn't realise until I got it home. Hope it will be OK... hate leaving my baby with other people :(

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Did you pull off a boost hose??

My car will be in at a garage next week, and possibly the following week :rolleyes:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Heard a nasty story off R.Sendout (SXOC) last night. A mate of his put his car in somewhere local for an MoT and got it back with 44 extra miles on the clock, the boost peak at max and the engine not running right...

Ooops. Should I have mentioned that...? :whistle:

J

Jono

Yeah but at what point do you draw the line on paranoia and compulsive obsesive disorder?!

Thankfully, I kinda know the guy at the bodyshop - my Mum puts a lot of the council's business there way (company cars). They also had Emma's Skyline in yesterday for a job on the bumper. The work was flawless, the service is good and they didn't take hers out (we'd clocked the mileage). I trust them not to go out in it.

Besides, I wouldn't know how to pull a boost hose off (ooh er!) :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Jono said:
...........Besides, I wouldn't know how to pull a boost hose off (ooh er!) :D
:D

In this day in age, hearing all the stories you do about garages crashing peoples cars and thrashing them from cold etc, i think its very fair to be paranoid :nod:

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Pulling a boost hose off sounds like fun :p

but yeah i dont really trust folk either, maybe its because i work in the motortrade
and know what goes on maybe ;)

when i had my front lip put on i took the bumper off and gave them that...i kept the car !

kimi x

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
when ever my ca is int hre garage i knwo they havent taken it out cuz its always something wrong with it so u cant drive it hehe

D

Derek

My car gone for a week or so next tues.. Getting a bit of spraying done to her.. :cry: