What's new

Gauge

E

Endless

Hi, the stock boost gauge on my S15 is not working, if I want to get an aftermarket one, what is the size of it? 60mm? also I want to install a water temp. gauge in the center air con vent, what is the gauge size for that one? and which brand of gauge do you recommend? I like the Defi but they're quite expensive.... :confused:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

Firstly,

OK, they are both 60mm.

When you say its not working, how do you mean? Have you checked the boost hose between the plenum and boost sensor (attached to the driver's side suspension turrett in the engine bay). These are notorious for splitting. I'd check that first (the entire length of the hose).

Expensive is dependent on where you are and who you buy it from ;)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i think most ppl have had the prpblem of the hose spliting so best check that before u splash out on buying something u dont need to change first...

Reaction score
I'm not sure what size the standard gauge is, but I can tell you if you buy an aftermarket "60mm" diameter gauge, that the pillar will need to be slightly trimmed as it is a very tight fit. However, if you buy an aftermarket "52mm" diameter gauge, it will fit in perfectly (this is what I have done).

As for the airvents, 60mm will fit.