What's new

Nemesis UK Performance Here To Help You!

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Hi every one,

As some of you may or may not know I currently work for Nemesis UK Performance. Hence my user name Nemesis Guy. I have been some what hiding under a shell on the forum not being very active but now plan to change that! As I own an S15 myself. It has currently been off the road for a while and should be back up and running by the end of the month. :nod:
The company has some what drifted away from the Japanese tuning scene and we are aiming to bring our selves back up to scratch and seeing that I have the S15 it seems a perfect place to start.
I am aiming to offer specific and unique products to the S15 along with great deals and group buys to benefit the club! So watch this space and let's see what I can do.

If there is any thing you require please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to help.

I have a few products that I will currently be offering up shortly.

Thanks

Guy

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
What sort of products are you looking to supply??

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nemesis Performance?? Weren't you guys big traders/dealers for the likes of Do-Luck or Veilside IIRC??

Didn't you have a nice 350Z demo car (think it was Veilside widebody)??

I may have gone mad and got it completely wrong but the company seemed all out Jap performance... how come that changed?? :)

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Nemesis Performance?? Weren't you guys big traders/dealers for the likes of Do-Luck or Veilside IIRC??

Didn't you have a nice 350Z demo car (think it was Veilside widebody)??

I may have gone mad and got it completely wrong but the company seemed all out Jap performance... how come that changed?? :)
Yes that is correct. We were the UK distributors for Veilside, 5Zigen, Nitrous Express, C-West etc! It was really these brands that killed it all off.

Starting off with Veilside. As a company they were very hard to deal with we went from dealing great with Japan and were then told that we needed to go through Veilside USA. This meant having the kits shipped over from Japan to California and then to us. We would be looking at around 2-3 months delivery on kits! Also as there were so many companies producing replica kits at less than a 3rd of the cost it was hard to sell them. There were also many other bad points as well that hit the last nail on the coffin. The kits became dated and once VeilSide decided to bring out the premier 4509 fortune range that were for Lambo's and Bentleys all the usual kits were then made to order and there was usually a 2 month back log of manufacturing before they would be come available. Shipping and storing body kits is a nightmare in its self and we would never go back into dealing with those types of products.

5zigen also after the Japanese yen plummeted no one could justify paying £600+ for a Jasma approved exhaust/manifold when they could get cheap Chinese ones at half the cost again. 5Zigen could not see this even though we told them and were not prepared to lower the costs for the UK market place as they were great exhausts!

Finally with Japanese companies selling to the UK such as RHD Japan and Nengun it was hard to compete with them.
Our strongest brands at the minute is Magnaflow performance Exhausts and we have had more success supplying performance products for American vehicles than Japanese.

So I am aiming to be able to build a relationship with you guys to pick ourselves up on the Japanese front and if there is anything you need let me know. We will then see what we can do and hopefully be able to supply you with a good deal!

We can get supply many of the top brand performance products such: HKS, Blitz, Tein/Defi, Bride, SSR Wheels, Rays Wheels, Kazz, Cusco etc.

One thing you will not see us doing though is selling cheap Chinese parts as it is not something that we believe in.

Reaction score
Country
Do you sell Greddy stuff?
I've been looking at their turbo elbow, and have considered ordering one from the USA. What sort of price could you get one for?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers for your reply Nemesis Guy - I thought I wasn't dreaming this all up lol :)

Yeah good on ya for still trying to sell genuine decent parts. I think as you say there's a limit to what people want to go JDM for... I decided against it for exhaust related products such as elbow and downpipe. It was working out too expensive and local brands such as Japspeed and others seem to have a decent rep (well from what I've seen anyways).

But then again, stuff like Bride seats and Apexi PFC or Apexi Power Intake I just wouldn't go 'universal' or non-Jap on.

I'll deffo keep you guys in mind for possible future orders etc!!

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
do you guys have a website?
Yes as craig8585 highlighted. www.nemesisuk.com is our website we no longer have a buy online shop as we were getting more sales through ebay and have a ebay shop for all on line orders.

Do you sell Greddy stuff?
I've been looking at their turbo elbow, and have considered ordering one from the USA. What sort of price could you get one for?
Unfortunately GReddy is not a brand we deal with and you will be able to get better pricing with it shipped over from the USA.

Jay

Reaction score
yeah ok guys, i was having a "too lazy to look for myself" moment. guess i deserved a lil sarcasm....:annoyed:

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Do you do these :-

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?6033-D2-BIG-Brake-Conversion-Kits.

I still have the pic of the Evo6 with the Veilside kit on that you showed on your site a good few years ago. I have dealt with you before but again a while ago.
This is something that we should be able to supply. I am currently looking into it now for you. Did your car come with the C-West kit when you bought it or did you buy it and have it fitted your self? As I think we may have supplied it to a company you bought it off?

Reaction score
This is something that we should be able to supply. I am currently looking into it now for you. Did your car come with the C-West kit when you bought it or did you buy it and have it fitted your self? As I think we may have supplied it to a company you bought it off?
Cheers can you get me some prices?

The C-West kit was purchased from Invo-Tech they are in the Traders area, I fitted the kit myself but i'm cr@p at spraying so had someone do that for me lol. Im a bit picky when it comes to my car I like to do everythin myself, like the recent fitting of Driftworks adjustable arms:thumbs: only spraying and ECU tuning were done by others.:nod:

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Cheers can you get me some prices?

The C-West kit was purchased from Invo-Tech they are in the Traders area, I fitted the kit myself but i'm cr@p at spraying so had someone do that for me lol. Im a bit picky when it comes to my car I like to do everythin myself, like the recent fitting of Driftworks adjustable arms:thumbs: only spraying and ECU tuning were done by others.:nod:
Yes, I thought it was purchased from Invo Tec as we supplied it to him and possibly anything else he may have supplied you with. I desperately wanted this kit but didn't have an S15 at the time. If you are interested we also have the C-West Front Bumper under Panel in carbon for the kit.lol:nod:let me know if you would like prices as it would be at a fraction of the cost as to what it is now! We do have other plans for it that involves cutting it up for an under panel for a different car.:( But it would be a shame to do that!

As to the D2 brakes. I have looked into this and we are unable to supply them. As stupid as it sounds we can only supply the suspension. From me researching it though it would be worth looking up the product for reviews before purchasing as they are not rated too highly being honest.

Reaction score
Yes, I thought it was purchased from Invo Tec as we supplied it to him and possibly anything else he may have supplied you with. I desperately wanted this kit but didn't have an S15 at the time. If you are interested we also have the C-West Front Bumper under Panel in carbon for the kit.lol:nod:let me know if you would like prices as it would be at a fraction of the cost as to what it is now! We do have other plans for it that involves cutting it up for an under panel for a different car.:( But it would be a shame to do that!

As to the D2 brakes. I have looked into this and we are unable to supply them. As stupid as it sounds we can only supply the suspension. From me researching it though it would be worth looking up the product for reviews before purchasing as they are not rated too highly being honest.

Right yes PM me the price please and a pic or link to pic:thumbs:

So what brake system do you recommend mate? Im lookin big.ish loads of wasted space in them 19's....

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Right yes PM me the price please and a pic or link to pic:thumbs:

So what brake system do you recommend mate? Im lookin big.ish loads of wasted space in them 19's....
You have a PM.

As for brakes. How much would you be looking to spend as nothing we do comes in around the £900 mark. But saying that you do of course get what you pay for. We had Rotora brakes on our project Supra that were absoultly amazing. I am currently looking at costs on thoses for you and will keep to updated. :thumbs: