Open Event: DWYB Wed 24th March

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok drift lovers...

Who fancies another outing on Wed 24th March @ Pod for some DWYB action?

Richy, JameS15, Tooley, Baynz??

Was so much fun getting her onto EDC main track last time out... can't wait to go back!! My clutch was kaput soon after (standard type = FAIL) so I'm now ready with the Exedy Twin Plate... mwahahaha ;)

http://www.dwyb.co.uk/

Let's get names down:

1. LuPix_S15

Cheers,

James :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
AWESOME!!! :D :D

1. LuPix_S15
2. Tooley
3. Richy200
4. Baynz
5. JameS15

Wow - that list filled up quick... Any more?? Should be great fun and reckon everyone will be out on EDC track by the afternoon ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok guys - I've just called up Pod yesterday and booked my place woop!!! £60 for some quality sideways action!! :D

I'd book earlier than later to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited for DWYB...

1. LuPix_S15 *PAID*
2. Tooley
3. Richy200
4. Baynz
5. JameS15

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I might come for a watch, no chance I'll be drifting though!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 Craig - I'll take you out for some spins as I'm sure all the other guys will offer as well. Good chance to see how everyone's cars are running lol :D

Reaction score
Country
Cooool ill pay up soon too then! Been out tonight hitting the local roundabouts sideways in the rain with some chums... S15, S14 and a 318 with an open diff lol :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice1 Craig - I'll take you out for some spins as I'm sure all the other guys will offer as well. Good chance to see how everyone's cars are running lol :D
Sweet :) I'll pop it in my diary!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Awesome guys!! lol open diff :0

Yeah I've been having a lot of plays with it being wet/snowy... no need to clutch kick - just hook it 90 deg left/right and foot down pah pah pah pah haha :D :D

Reaction score
Country
No not really mate! To be honest im just enjoying it as it is at the moment. Ive spent a lot on Tescos 99 :rolleyes:

So far ive installed my coilovers, stainless elbow, 3" downpipe, decat, braided oil and water lines for the turbo. Just ordered some camber arms so i can get the alignment sorted and some subframe collars too.

Thats pretty much it lol. Got loads of things i want to buy but cant afford to right now! :no:

Yours is looking very well mate by the way! Want to give me your Rotas? :D

Reaction score
Do u have to pay to spectate at DWYB i wdn't mind popping along myself to check it out.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers mate - I'll sell you my Rotas for very favourable price if and when I get some SSR Professors or Work Meister S1's lol :D

Yeah it's good to get used to the current almost stock form and then progress from there. I'd driven mine for 2 years completely standard performance wise so really appreciate the urgency and difference in power/torque from simple remap and about 0.3 bar more boost!!

It's still enough for drifting although in tight spaces I'd like more horses so in the dry one doesn't have to go too balls out haha!! :)

Reaction score
yes mate might come along i'm off work all next week, been doing loads of work on the s15 recently, U mention ur wanting ssr proffessor sp1 on ur s15 that what i'm currently running :)

Reaction score
Country
Ive just had my driftworks camber arms and subframe collars delivered today! Going to try and install them this weekend, drop the oil and make sure shes running nice ready for this! Still need to get my alignment sorted since i installed the coilovers but been waiting for the camber arms...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
TurboAL - nice1 mate :) Yeah as much as I love me Rota GTR's I'd like to splash out on some JDM dishes when I've got the dosh lol... either SSR Professors or Work Meister's which look really similar!!

James - sounds good mate... I've had my locking collars for ages just not got round to fitting them *doh*?! And yes, need to order my rear camber arms plus get another alignment sorted out. More neg degrees for both front and back!!! :D