What's new

Open Event: TeamScorpio.Net Presents "The OSCARS" Car Modified Awards

T

Teamscorpio

The New Year is here and I think its time to get this ball moving. We are looking for people to enter into this competition, if you are interested please read on.

TeamScorpio.net Presents "The OSCARS" Car Modified Awards at the Ace Cafe London on the 3rd April 2010.

There will be top Prizes to be awarded in 5 separate categories:-

> Loudest Car
> Best Ice Set up
> Best Bodywork
> Best Engine Bay
> Worst Car of the Night

Entertainment on the night will include:-

> TS Crew ( Members of the National B-Boy Champions 2009 )
> DJ Dexplicit & DJ Grillzh
> Our Sensual Promo Girls
> Special Guest Judges ( including Ian ICEMAN Pinder)
> Free Give a ways
> Also food and drink provided by the amazing Ace Cafe London
> Bass Testers
> And lots more

FAST CAR, MAX POWER, Totally Modified and Stiff Magazine attending, with filming provided by Urban Fox Films.

We will be expecting a 3000 turnout.

So get there early to avoid disappointment as we can anticipate this to be a ROAD BLOCK EVENT.........If you were at Flight Of The Navigator you will understand!!!!!

This event will be from 6pm till late!!

To enter any of the competitions please email to s_a_cassim@yahoo.co.uk with the following :-

> Name
> Car Reg
> Email
> Contact Number

Thanks again and ill see you there.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
from the sounds of it - without being too hasty, this seems as though its gonna be a bit.....'chavved out' - then i could be wrong..... :)

chelle83

Reaction score
no idea as I haven't been to one before but I've heard good reports from the previous team scorpio meets so will be popping along to see whats going on...plus its a saturday in a bank holiday too :)

Jay

Reaction score
team scorpio events tend to be big! i was at flight of the navigator in my ep3, and it was huge!! the main draw back to the ace cafe site is the lack of parking. my ratty s15 will be there by invite from scorpio as my local club has a good relationship with scorpio (it will probs win the worst car of the meet prize :wack:)

defo get there early if you go as it will be impossible to find anywhere to stop, look out for me in the main show area and say hi, but bear in mind that my car is a work in progress and not up to the standards of many of you guys!! :eek:

Reaction score
Ace Cafe is 15 mins away from me so I might pop down! Although 3000 cars at Ace Cafe wont happen!! :no:

Reaction score
This sounds like a total chavfest, might be worth turning up just to laugh at the ricers!!!