Open Event: Club JDM @ JDM Allstars DRIFT SERIES Round 1

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country

JDM Allstars Manchester 17 - 18 April 2010

JDM Allstars is excited to enter it's third year season of events and we have lots of new things in store for the fans. For the first time Professional Drifting will be showcased in the Northwest with our BIGGEST custom built street course to date. Manchester's Trafford Centre will be converted into a state of the art action sports show ground.

Round 1 tickets will be available soon - ticket prices starting from £5, so even in this tough economy we have managed to keep ticket prices and make them the cheapest for show attendees.

So what will be going on?

*JDM Allstars Professional Drifting Round 1*
Round 1 of the series kicks off in Trafford Park where we will be including 60 drivers from all over Europe battling out for the win over two days. This custom built track will test drivers to the absolute limit and will be our highest speed track to date.

*All Day Action On/Off Track*
Together with the drifting we will have FMX, Monster Trucks and Stunt Bikes.

*Manchester Custom Modified Car Show*
We are looking for Manchester's modified car clubs with prize money for Best Car in show, Best ICE and Best Club of course. Why not come by and see the local car clubs and see what they have to offer. We will be looking for the Best Car Club in the Northwest.

*Rolling Road *
Always wondered what power your car is? Why not find out on our mobile rolling road on the day.

*Street Trade Village*
Find all the local traders from the Northwest. Be it cars or bikes there's something for everyone. From the latest parts from our 2010 event partners to the 2010 JDM All Stars Official Merchandise.

*JDM All Stars RC Drifting*
Why not check out the JDM RC zone? Bringing 15 - 20 of the top RC drivers from all over the UK with cars and tracks rivalling the real thing.

Parking available on-site. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Address:
The Trafford Centre
Manchester
M17 8AA

http://www.jdmallstars.com/

CLUB JDM WILL BE ORGANISING A CLUB STAND

Cost is only £13 for car plus driver WEEKEND PASS

Passengers will be charged £15 for the same weekend entry.

CONFIRMED CLUB STAND CARS:

1. James - Nissan S15
2. Tilly - Nissan S15
3. Rik - Nissan S14
4. Chaydon - Toyota AE86
5. Rex - Mazda FD
6. Ricco - Mazda FD
7. Jim - Toyota ST205
8. Mace - Mazda FD
9. Natalie - Toyota ZZW30
10. TheMinel - Nissan Z33

CONFIRMED CLUB JDM PROMO GIRLS:

Kelli Smith & Jen Ecclestone

DO NOT MISS THIS!! Hot drifting action and a chance to get up close alongside the many talented professional drivers and their cars...

I will be covering some photography work as usual but this weekend is all about having FUN!! Club JDM will be booking into the local Manchester city centre hotel and extending the party till late on the Sat night where we will be joined by the guys and promo girls of Knight-Racer

Please PM me if you have any questions or want to get your car onto the Club JDM stand for this unmissable event!!

Cheers,

James
Club JDM

Facebook: Club-JDM

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
this is only round the corner from me (about 10mins up the M60). Have you been to this show before? haven't got a clue what to expect..

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah I think Gav is getting a stand together for the Zero260 guys? :)

I've not been to JDM Allstars before but they've done the Wembley Street Drift event for 2 years now and I'm expecting this one up Trafford Centre to be awesome!! There are some very talented drivers and stunning variety of cars. Because it's invite only, there's a good selection - EDC regulars, Scandinavians and the Irish boys!!

I'm helping Niall (JDM Allstars organiser) to do some photography as well as getting a club stand together hence Club JDM. There's gonna be quite a few of us and we'll all be heading out on the Sat night in Manchester central for a proper party *let the alcohol flow* haha :D

EVERYONE'S WELCOME!!!