Dash fog indicator

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Noticed when I was changing bulbs in the main instrument dash unit that I had two redundant warning indicators. One for HICAS and the other for a fog light. Tried a bulb in it with the front fogs on, but it didn't work.

Anyone have a working one?

Reaction score
I have on the stalk of my Spec-S a front and rear fog lamp switch. When I move it to the rear fog switch it lights up on the dash. However, it is not currently connected beacuse of the aftermarket fog lamp that the importers added. My intention is to wire a new fog lamp to the stalk switch.

I will take a picture to show you what I mean.

Blinx :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
When i had my MOT done not to long ago, they were prepard to fail me because my rear fog light didnt work with the stalk :eek:, that was untill i told them the stalk is only for the front fog lights (which i dont have) and not the rear :rolleyes:, i then pointed out the aftermarket button for the rear fog.......

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Topper said:
When i had my MOT done not to long ago, they were prepard to fail me because my rear fog light didnt work with the stalk :eek:, that was untill i told them the stalk is only for the front fog lights (which i dont have) and not the rear :rolleyes:, i then pointed out the aftermarket button for the rear fog.......
that would be a laugh. It's fitted to pass the very strict ESVA. But it can't pass a MOT :rotfl:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Topper said:
My car failed an MOT (passed on 2nd attempt), and had illegal wheels, yet it passed an ESVA :rolleyes:
It probobly didn't have those wheels on the ESVA. I know I had to change mine and they were legal, but not stock dimensions :(.