What's new

Curryzz s15....

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
very nice pal, like it :)

did your front bumper catch in the car park? I haven't tried to take mine into one yet as I think I'll catch the front bumper on the down slops..

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i recognise that car - very nice mate:cool:. is it an ex member car?

Curryzz

Reaction score
:nod:yes it did catch but only a slightley on the way down,not on the way up:)

yes this is a guy called mooks old s15,its changed a little bit,not all good as iv put a dent in the front wing:down: was so angry when i done that,ahh well its geting fixed after xmas along with a few other goodies:thumbs:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Very nice :cool: What plans do you have for it??

I saw it advertised on PH a while ago. I don't think Mook mentioned he was selling it on the forum.

Reaction score
I was a few days away from buying this when Shadyuk had it... mook beat me to it!! :(

Its a lovely car congrats :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Mook ran a graphics/decals business right??

Nice rims... are they Gram Lights? Like the look of the air induction heat shield... I'm just about to order some carbon sheets to fabricate my own as well.

Reaction score
Yeah he had loads of graphics all over it before he sold it!

Would like to see how your induction heat shield turns out! :thumbs:

Curryzz

Reaction score
hello everybody,thanks for the nice coments, yeah iv got a few plans but i like the way it looks,so most my money is going on making the car as tidy as possible, i have ordered project mu pads for it,which arrived today:)i had the windows tinited at the front as i prefer it that way,i also dropped it on its arse:thumbs:the way it should be, but now due to me not wanting to hire it the camber is well out so going to sort that after its bin to the bodyshop to get my n/s/f wing done as i dented it:furious:i have a couple really anoying rattles as well,one is in the inside rite in the center of the dash by the air vents and also at low revs when i pull away its making a squeeking/rattle sound so i need to do them all befor they drive me mad!:cry:oh and i have the horrible engine rattle, the common one,had the same on my 14a,vvt rattle i think its called:)

I will be bringing it to some shows next year,it will be the way iv always wanted it by then so i spect il meet some of u guys!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
:D Haha!!!

Dont worry mate, I'm not after a set anymore! ;)

Curryzz

Reaction score

Just a small update from when i finished my gauges the weekend with the carbon inserts from carbon mods:)

Curryzz

Reaction score
thanks mate,il get some pics of all of the interior soon as its got more yummy mods to show on here,its been in bits for too long