What's new

JAE july....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys when sorting out the D1 I have also been asked if we will be going to the JE aswell in july I am guessing most of us who will be going will be joining SXOC stand really init we wouldnt need our own stand??

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
if you mean JAE

yes i was going was planning on joining the sxoc guys ,
however i'm going to miss it this year 1st time for 6 years as i'm on my holidays :cool:

J

Jono

I'm going and will probably pitch up with SXOC unless S15OC get a pitch sorted just next door?! (eh? ming?)

I'll have to float between SXOC and GTROC as the missus will also be there in the Skyline.

Why are Silverstone asking you that? or have I misunderstood? JAE is toward Peterborough, not Silverstone!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
cuz iam not dealing with silverstone at the moment its the ppl who organise it thats why mate

L

Lee75

I'll be going to JAE i'll try and get on the SXOC stand, we should get the S15's together and have a instand stand if you know what i mean :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I don't think it would be beneficial to have a separate stand at JAE. I saw a few of the stands with about ten cars rattling around in them last year :no:

We'll get much more coverage on the SXOC stand. A few window stickers should do the trick. As I'm a mod with them, I'll ask if we can all be together. We should have the same spot as last year.

Kimi: lame excuse :ghey: Rebook :p

L

Lee75

Only a week to go :D i don't think i'll be able to make it in the s15 though :cry: as its not on the road yet just waiting for the SVA test :annoyed:
but i'll be going in the s14 and be on the stand :)
i'll be having a good look at everyones s15, who's going?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There will only be three S15s on the stand. Mine, Topper's and Ming's (on Sunday). Shedloads of 13s and 14s...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yup nicely right...well i think theres one more hehe dazzi0 is going but dont think he on the stand tho

Reaction score
i'd happily put mine on, i just haven't got round to joining yet....so can't! lol

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
u wont be able if u wanted to either theres a rather long list of ppl wanting to be on there right now anyway heheh :D
iam at the bottom of the list hehe cuz i going on sunday...

M

MIHIR AMIN

Hopefully see you there on sunday if something doesnt go wrong by then. :wave:

M

MIHIR AMIN

yeah its all sorted put the new box and clutch in plus the hks blow off + apexi intake and a nismo front strut. ive got along long long long way to go, getting there slowly :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
See you guys theres, i'm on holiday till tuesday, spend tomorrow cleaning the car etc.

Drive safely :D