What's new

Extra horse power

J

Jono

Just installed this last night - how many extra horses do you think i've freed-up?! :rolleyes:

It's cheap and cheerful but certainly better that the horrible grey-plastic standard thing. I stand by my judgement! :thumbs:

J

Jono

You tell me? I thought that knob was standard? Obviously not.

Can you get the little Silvia badges anywhere??? I was going to pop one on the handbrake to kinda 'brand' it?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks good, gearknob needs work :nod:, also like the denim rapped drivers seat :wave:

J

Jono

Topper said:
also like the denim rapped drivers seat :wave:
Cheeky! You're lucky it wasn't taken at the weekend when I was wearing a dress! ;)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
:eek: thats a monster - how do you find it for size, is it huge??

Fancied getting a Nismo knob but think they look too big

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
To be honest, I think it looks wrong, I'm sorry. Too big for the stick...

Topper, please stop discussing your knob fetish. :p

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
it actually looks big but its not as big as it looks..and prefer it much easirt changing gears for me anyway

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
..... big but ...........
"I like big buts and i cannot lie............."

Does it not increase the throw with a big knob like that??

Is this an 18 and over forum?? or am i just pre watershed??

A

Anubis

That hand brake looks awesome... please tell us where you got it from... i hate the stock one! :mad:

J

Jono

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Enzo-Styling

It's not bad - for the money. If I could justify spending twice as much on a MOMO I would have... much better quality I suspect.

Suffice to say, this is a universal fitting piece so I've had to pack the inside of it with foam so it doesn't rattle around in your hand. I also had to use a load of thread-lock tape stuff to make the threads stick - they're cut into plastic so just wear out the minute you screw it all together. Looks OK in the end but maybe should have bought a MOMO! :)

A

Anubis

Damn... i may get MOMO then... but the hell from?

By the way... if anyone of you guys overseas want stuff from Aus (pffft yeah right) and you need a bank account or something here to buy products... i can help you out and send it on its merry way to your place.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Anubis said:
By the way... if anyone of you guys overseas want stuff from Aus (pffft yeah right) and you need a bank account or something here to buy products... i can help you out and send it on its merry way to your place.
Thanks for the offer. I'm an Aussie though (and a Brit :p ) and already have an ANZ account and a non-commission transfer system from the my UK account... Comes in handy for Nengun and Perfectrun :nod: :D