My first prize :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I attended a small car meet this weekend with the S15 which a Car audio company (www.BRL.se) hosted.
my car got third place (Peoples choice) out of about 30 or 40 cars :)

Not bad for a stockish looking S15. Only exterior mods are the tinted rear indicators, SSR wheels and the Nismo side winkers.

I have pics of the event on the camera. I hope to restore the internet connection at home by tonight or tomorrow. So I'll upload some pics then:)

Edit:
Popping the hood for a time might have helped me getting some votes :thumbs:

J

Jono

Dude, you got a Prize, not a "Price". But congratulations all the same - top effort! :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Jono said:
Dude, you got a Prize, not a "Price". But congratulations all the same - top effort! :)
Thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

I'm only Swedish so English is the second language :)
read German in school so it's supposed to be my third, But I can only speak it when I'm drunk strangely enough :confused:

Thanks anyway :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Well done. :thumbs:

I came 2nd in the timed laps at Lydd on Friday :) Though I should point out that most of the others were :ghey: drifters... :p I was doing sprints...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Well done. :thumbs:

I came 2nd in the timed laps at Lydd on Friday :) Though I should point out that most of the others were :ghey: drifters... :p I was doing sprints...
Well done to you to :thumbs:

Have you tried drifting?? Its great fun, so much so that i am thinking of changing my Diff :nod:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The back end was out quite frequently on the very tight circuit. I admire drifters doing what they do and would like to learn the basics for control purposes. However, drifting doesn't really appeal. Especially when you see them go sideways into an armco/tyre wall, etc (which they all do at one time or another).... Just got the car set up for staying straight, and with the dampers set to max hardness, the handling is phenomonal. I'm a track guy, not drifty. :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
...............Just got the car set up for staying straight, and with the dampers set to max hardness, the handling is phenomonal. I'm a track guy, not drifty. :)
I want mine setup like that too, Fed up of the rear trying to catch me out when i put my foot down :nod: