What's new

Open Event: Mints Invasion on Ireland.........

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Thats right - Im coming over,

Im thinking the 19th of next month to the 23rd. Just for a few days money permitting? I need to do this before I sell up.

Anyone going to be free and want to meet up etc??

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Yeah, sounds like a plan. We can organise an S15OC meet or maybe see if Tetra will organise the October SXOC meet some day that week... What part of Ireland are you visiting? Are you here Monday to Friday or will you have a weekend here?

Also, are you bringing the 15?? I'd raise it before I came over here if I were you, if you plan on bringing it back in one piece that is... I've 4" ground clearance and I still have to take it handy on the roads :(

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
4" !!!!! christ...... i dont think mine's been that high since iv bought coilovers lol :p ok.. Im trying to work out when would be best to come over due work - Am i right on thinking my licence will be un touched by the garda?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
lol, japmadlad would have a better idea where you stand on that one!

As for the ride height, yeah the roads are shocking here. Mine is as low as I dare have it since the car is my daily but even at 4" I'm not getting away with it :cry:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
4" !!!!! christ...... i dont think mine's been that high since iv bought coilovers lol :p ok.. Im trying to work out when would be best to come over due work - Am i right on thinking my licence will be un touched by the garda?
lol, japmadlad would have a better idea where you stand on that one!

As for the ride height, yeah the roads are shocking here. Mine is as low as I dare have it since the car is my daily but even at 4" I'm not getting away with it :cry:
:nod:
Can't touch this. do do do do do do do do can't touch this.

They can give you a fine of 80 euro which if you don't pay they will do absolutely nothing about:rotfl:. can't give you points. They won't be able to catch you either. most drive bog standard mondeo/avensis etc. no power at all. Go backwards very quick :D :nod:

Reaction score
Steve if youre making the trip over man gimme a shout, i can sort the weekend off and we can go for a few beers if you want ;)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Aw that would be cool Slammed, be good to meet up with you.

Pardon my lack of geographical know how.. but in relation to the island of Ireland.. do you guys all come from the same part?

All i know is.. there's Northern and Southern, and i know nothing else O_O' which side use's Euro's?

subzero

Reaction score
are you definite on your dates ?? ill meet up with ya of course, we might be able to put ya up for a night if your stuck and im off work.

the south uses euros . rob (slammed) is in dublin , were about 3 hours drive south in county limerick

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
no those dates arnt 100% atm, just the first ones i came across that i have some time. I'll need to look into it more.

Right, so your both in Southern Ireland? Which means I use euro's and cant get in trouble with the 'grada'? (police?) lol

Reaction score
no those dates arnt 100% atm, just the first ones i came across that i have some time. I'll need to look into it more.

Right, so your both in Southern Ireland? Which means I use euro's and cant get in trouble with the 'grada'? (police?) lol
Yes and yes lol johnny is down in the "bog arse of nowhere" or limerick as its more commonly known :rotfl:

Reaction score
would be up for a meet depends on ur dates!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod: just to let u know the west coast is the place to c east coast is one big cloud of smoke.:rotfl:

Reaction score
now now,lets not start about limerick!
mint i can get three s15's, 4 including john (sub).anyone up for a meet,depends on your dates mint?what you guys think about a venue?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
would be up for a meet depends on ur dates!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod: just to let u know the west coast is the place to c east coast is one big cloud of smoke.:rotfl:
Granted Dublin is a bit of a dive but I wouldn't tar the entire east coast with the same brush!!!!

I'd be up for a meet but would depend on the day, saturdays suit me best but if it's on another day I'll do my best :D