What's new

my s15....

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
Pretty cool looking car, what's the specs/camber on the wheels and hows the scrubbing? :)

M

miller81

dont know the specs/camber yet..i lowered it to the height i wanted and im goin to get the steering geometry done now..it scrubs a bit on the front the odd time but i can live with that:p

B

bugelli

what are the sizes u running? 10 at back? 9 front? what offest and tyres

G

garys15

nice car mate looks sooo clean, and the wheels are stunning really set it off

M

miller81

thanks:)the specs on the rims are 9.5x18 front and 10x18 rear,offset is +18 allround...rear tyres are 235-40-18 with a lot of stretch on rear and 215-45-18 front with a stretch..will get more pics up soon:nod:

M

miller81

thanks mint,they look even better in the flesh:Dits just a pity i have to be so carefull with them on these horrible irish roads:mad:i swear you would really want to be driving a 4x4 over here!!!!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
thanks mint,they look even better in the flesh:Dits just a pity i have to be so carefull with them on these horrible irish roads:mad:i swear you would really want to be driving a 4x4 over here!!!!
That is an understatement, those rims, that car and the camber - there just aren't enough smileys to convey just how stunning the whole combination is but.... :notworthy: :smitten: :cool: :thumbs:

M

miller81

this is for sale now if anyone is interested???really really dont want to but just bought a house and need to free up some cash:(pm me if interested