What's new

Griffs spec r

G

GR1FTA

Here is my s15 spec R just recently swapped it for my Nissan Pulsar GTi-R Nice to be driving a smooth car again cant beleive ive never had a rear wheel drive car before they are so much fun compared to 4 wheel drive

Car is std except body mods and wheels

Here is a few pics

Anyone know what spoiler skirts and rear bumper they are?

One of my GTi-R

Got a couple of problems i need to fix so i will be needing some help on finding them will post in relevent sections.

W

WATDA

Hey bro. Ya swapped the beast gtir??? Oh its Andrew here, blue spec r. Car looks good mate

Reaction score
srry but i think that is an amazing swap, a gti-r for a s15 spec r. Well done mate and nice looking motor you got there :)

G

GR1FTA

The R has approx $60k spent on it very modified, not a bad swap but i could have got a better deal but the R was a major headache from the day i bought it.

The guy i swapped it with had a problem with the silvia it felt like a bag of turd wouldnt rev over 4k when i test drove it poppy and banging jumping on part throttle so i reconnected the intercooler pipes and shes sweet as now lol. think he may have thougt it was terminal or something!!

Hows it going Andrew i remember you from the drag day your ride is what decided me to go rwd love the s15 shape and i wanted to keep a nissan and still keep the SR motor, just gotta learn to do some mean burnouts like you hahaha

W

WATDA

Hehe cheers bro. Go visit Paul(alienprobe) and get that ecu daughterboard. Hes done a few S15's now and even with a more or less stock motor you will benefit from a tune bigtime :)

G

GR1FTA

Yeah Pauls a genius, he tuned the R on the drag day got .5 of a second quicker after he added a few degrees on the sm4, ill send him a txt see how much he charges for the daughter board, just gotta find a job, you dont know of any body shops that need a painter !

W

WATDA

Damn lost ya job? dont know any painter job going at the mo sorry